Worlds of Fun
Valleyfair
Carowinds
Kings Island
Knott's Berry Farm
Cedar Point

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is a good deal, I wish I hadn't already spent all of my points. At this point, with Cokerewards shutting down, I think everyone has already exhausted their points.

rated:

. (5.59kB)
Disclaimer

. (3.67kB)
Disclaimer

. (3.90kB)
Disclaimer

. (3.85kB)
Disclaimer

. (4.80kB)
Disclaimer

. (3.01kB)
Disclaimer
MY-COKE-REWARDS SUMMER 2017 CEDAR FAIR FREE ADMISSION TICKET OFFER

Cedar Fair who owns several amusement parks including Cedar Point now offers FREE ADMISSION in trade for 1000 MyCokeReward / Coke.com Points available on their site Right Now. 

Cedar Point. .......................................Sandusky, Ohio 
Cedar Point Shores. ..........................Sandusky, Ohio 
Kings Island. .....................................Kings Mills, Ohio

Michigan's Adventure. .......................Muskegon, Michigan  
Kings Dominion. ...............................Doswell, Virginia 
Soak City. .........................................Doswell, Virginia 

Carowinds. ........................................Charlotte, North Carolina  
Dorney Park. .....................................Allentown, Pennsylvania 
Wildwater Kingdom. ..........................Allentown, Pennsylvania  
Worlds Of Fun. ..................................Kansas City, Missouri  
Oceans Of Fun. ..................................Kansas City, Missouri  
Valleyfair. ..........................................Shakopee, Minnesota  
California's Great America. .................Santa Clara, California 
Knott’s Berry Farm. ............................Buena Park, California

Knott's Soak City Orange County. .......Buena Park, California 

Canada's Wonderland Amusement Park is NOT part of this offer

WHAT YOU GET
It'll be eye-opening even if you can't help but close them.Fried funnel cake or fried nerves? There's something to satisfy everyone's taste at Cedar Point. Experience all the excitement and thrills of 18 coasters, including Valravn, the world's tallest, fastest and longest dive coaster. Come and Dare to Dive on the new Valvarn Rollercoaster. With more than 150 rides and attractions, as well as award-winning entertainment, one day might not be enough to experience everything Cedar Point has to offer. Come connect with whatever makes you happy. or any other above Cedar Fair Parks listed in Blue.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This digital code will be delivered via email only, to the email address associated with your My Coke Rewards® Account. If you have changed your email address since creating your Account, please be sure to update it prior to redeeming. Valid for one admission to the selected Cedar Fair park located in the United States (Cedar Point, Cedar Point's Soak City, Carowinds, Dorney Park, California's Great America, Kings Dominion, Kings Island, Knott's Berry Farm, Knott's Soak City - Orange County, Michigan's Adventure, Valleyfair, Oceans of Fun or Worlds of Fun) for a single day during regular operating hours thru Labor Day, September 4, 2017. Not valid for upgrade attractions, special ticket or private events, park buyouts or with any other coupon or discount programs. Cedar Point CLOSED Monday, May 08 - Thursday, May 11, 2017 for private events and to get ready for Cedar Point's

Official Opening Day Friday, May 12, 2017.

UNAUTHORIZED RESALE OF TICKET(S) IS PROHIBITED. Ticket expires September 04, 2017.

CEDAR POINT AMUSEMENT PARK
1 Cedar Point Drive
Sandusky, OH 44870 USA

Cedar Point Guest Service............9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST.    
PHONE.....1-419-627-2350 - Press "9" For Guest Services
TTY..........1-800-750-0750
Driving Directions 

Cedar Point Amusement Park 2017 Season - Free & Discount Tickets Page Click Here   
Complete List of All Cedar Point Amusement Park Events For 2017 
Check Out BigBoyMichigan's Other Fatwallet Great Deals    

rated:

. (9.62kB)
Disclaimer

. (87.04kB)
Disclaimer

. (70.70kB)
Disclaimer
REMINDER: SLOW ADDING CODES & GETTING GOOD REWARD(S) ON MYCOKEREWARDS THRU MARCH 22, 2017.

Entering your LAST MyCokeRewards Today & Tomorrow March 21-22 will cause MyCokeRewards Servers to Crash or to slowly work as several million people are entering in their last codes before they expire.
Please consider that others will be going for their rewards also, So don't wait to get your reward(s) as they will quickly be SOLD OUT.
Have a nice day

rated:
Tomorrow is the last day to enter codes, But you still have until June 30 to redeem them, if any rewards last that long.

The MCR website is acting up lately. I am sometimes not able to log in from certain browsers, for example.

And prizes are not re-setting properly as stated in the terms. I tried to redeem for a $5 Wall-mart card (terms say one redemption allowed every 28 days) and the site claimed I've reached my redemption limit, even though it has been 30 days in my case.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017