Most Recent Posts
And the FEES are?

yesidonoitall (Jun. 18, 2017 @ 4:20p) |

1 year
All Access
all charges Last Payment Amount: $134.34  Last Payment Date: 03/06/2017    

Thats the deal I was offered ... (more)

yesidonoitall (Jun. 18, 2017 @ 4:31p) |

Had my yearly contract for the Select plan about to expire next week and rebilled at $221. Called yesterday to see what... (more)

IntoTheRealm (Aug. 29, 2017 @ 9:21a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
IDK. I usually threaten to cancel and they give me 6 months for $35.

rated:
Not a deal. No price in title. For the last few years I've negotiated 6 months / $25.

rated:
Bosoxlancer said:   Not a deal. No price in title. For the last few years I've negotiated 6 months / $25.
  Ditto, this or something close to this for several years now.

rated:
Ditto.  No deal here.  I paid less when I missed threatening them on my expiration date and the auto renewal happened.  $117/year, all surcharges/taxes included.

rated:
I think everyone might not be considering that this is "all access".  Available via web, mobile phones, etc.  The plans many of you are quoting are for one vehicle access only.

rated:
pjrxj said:   IDK. I usually threaten to cancel and they give me 6 months for $35.
  Is that for all access and includes the royalty fee?

rated:
Bosoxlancer said:   Not a deal. No price in title. For the last few years I've negotiated 6 months / $25

Is that for all access and includes the royalty fee

rated:
I changed receivers a few years ago.
For some reason they keep sending eMail to reactivate the old dead one, $30 for 6 months but not all access and plus royalty fee

rated:
yesid0n0itall said:   
pjrxj said:   IDK. I usually threaten to cancel and they give me 6 months for $35.
  Is that for all access and includes the royalty fee?

I'm not sure if it's all access but I assume the royalty fee is included because I only pay $35 and I do have internet and app access.

rated:
Look at this thread: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/355343

Most get 5 for $25 or 6 for $30. Sometimes you get lucky at can get 6 months for $25. If you want all access, you can get it for about $56 with all the fees, or even for about $110 for the year with all the fees.

rated:
Where has this guy been?  SiriusXM has had the 6/$25 for 5 years

rated:
duhmel said:   Where has this guy been?  SiriusXM has had the 6/$25 for 5 years
  No, they have nothing for just $25

rated:
rsuaver said:   Look at this thread: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/355343

Most get 5 for $25 or 6 for $30. Sometimes you get lucky at can get 6 months for $25. If you want all access, you can get it for about $56 with all the fees, or even for about $110 for the year with all the fees.

Is that for ALL ACCESS

rated:
yesid0n0itall said:   
duhmel said:   Where has this guy been?  SiriusXM has had the 6/$25 for 5 years
  No, they have nothing for just $25

The sure do.  I've never had any other plan but the 6 months for $25 plan.  I've got two radios, both on a 6 month for $25 plan.  I've been renewing both radios at that same price since I first got sirius years ago.  I've never ever paid a rate other than 6 for $25.   

Its easy to get.  call them up and tell them to cancel your service unless they give you 6 months for $25.  If you insist on cancelling if you don't get that rate, they will give it to you.  Every time.   

The bills for both of my radios are always $24.99 + $3.47 (royalty and fees) which comes to $28.46 every 6 months.  One of my radios is set to renew in a couple days, so I'm making the call in a few minutes.

rated:
Just got off the phone with Sirius.  Told them I wanted to cancel and they tried to offer me 2 different deals and I currently have the "All Access" with Howard Stern.  6 months for 9.33 per month = $55.98 or the year for around $125 or so, can't remember exactly.  Told them I still wanted to get Howard but that was more than I wanted to pay, she then went ahead and processed the cancellation!  This is the first time this has ever happened where it went this far.  Has anyone with the All Access ever gotten anything with a lower price?

rated:
I just called 866-635-2349 again to do my yearly dance with SiriusXM. The auto-renewal bill for All Access totaled $273 for a year. "Maria" played more hardball this time. I explained that I wanted another year of All Access for $119.88 plus fees and taxes. She said that all of my promotional offers have expired, then offered me six months for $136.67+taxes+fees. I pointed out that this was the same rate. Next she offered a monthly bill. We had to go through several of her scripts as I patiently explained that yes, I use all the channels, yes I use streaming, yes I use it every day, it's a fine service but I cannot afford to pay $273 per year so please cancel the renewal. After I said that three or so times, she said "actually, sir, when I try to override, I see I can offer you ..." the exact deal I was asking for. The all-in cost is $138.67 for a year, including $2 to send me a bill because I won't give them a credit card number. Total time on the phone: thirteen minutes.

I don't even try for the five- or six-month deals. Going through this once a year is painful enough, and $138.67 is in my comfort range.

rated:
fatwallet35 said:   I just called 866-635-2349 again to do my yearly dance with SiriusXM. The auto-renewal bill for All Access totaled $273 for a year. "Maria" played more hardball this time. I explained that I wanted another year of All Access for $119.88 plus fees and taxes. She said that all of my promotional offers have expired, then offered me six months for $136.67+taxes+fees. I pointed out that this was the same rate. Next she offered a monthly bill. We had to go through several of her scripts as I patiently explained that yes, I use all the channels, yes I use streaming, yes I use it every day, it's a fine service but I cannot afford to pay $273 per year so please cancel the renewal. After I said that three or so times, she said "actually, sir, when I try to override, I see I can offer you ..." the exact deal I was asking for. The all-in cost is $138.67 for a year, including $2 to send me a bill because I won't give them a credit card number. Total time on the phone: thirteen minutes.

I don't even try for the five- or six-month deals. Going through this once a year is painful enough, and $138.67 is in my comfort range.

I posted the year I got for $134.34 all access all  fees included.
Got drowned in red for some reason, so be ready for it.

rated:
Just got off phone, 10 minute call and offered 6 mo/$30 (single car, not All Access)
I hate this crap too but worth it once or twice a year.

rated:
I just called XM's 888-601-6302 number and renewed for 6 months for $30, plus $4 in fees. The last couple times I got 6 months for $25 plus fees, but I'm okay with $30.  No Howard Stern or other extras.

rated:
Flirple said:   I just called XM's 888-601-6302 number and renewed for 6 months for $30, plus $4 in fees. The last couple times I got 6 months for $25 plus fees, but I'm okay with $30.  No Howard Stern or other extras.
  Hi Just called got a five month for $25 plus taxes and Illinois Madigan tax (he pushed through the online state tax and for the pain of him being in office. and tanking the state)
Thanks

rated:
What I do is pay $50 for six months all access plus royalty fee so it's like $56. Here is the best part. I do not have my CC on file when they do auto renewal. With it this way they give me service for about a month and a half until they turn it off. When I call to the cancellation line I tell them I will only stay for the same $50 for six months all access. After a few minutes they tell me how I am a valued customer and that they agree. They tell me that I have a balance of $38 for the month and half I used for the auto renewal. I tell them I want it waived or I won't stay. They make me wait a few minutes and then offer me $20 towards the $38 balance and I always say I want it all waived or I will not renew. After a few minute wait they come back and tell me how I am such a valued customer and that they will waive it all. I do this every 7.5 months. Follow my way and you will also get 7.5 months for $50

rated:
Got a 6 month ALL ACCESS renewal for $49.99, plus the added fees today.  My plan (same plan) expires in a few weeks.  I could not do it online chat.  Phone guy tried to up sell 2-3 times and I just kept repeating that I would be happy to renew for the 6 months for $49.99 and to please send me the bill.     I have Sonos in the house and use the net news service daily and the car service occasionally.  I am fine getting the best deal.  Not into stealing services...

rated:
nightowlrn said:   Got a 6 month ALL ACCESS renewal for $49.99, plus the added fees today.  My plan (same plan) expires in a few weeks.  I could not do it online chat.  Phone guy tried to up sell 2-3 times and I just kept repeating that I would be happy to renew for the 6 months for $49.99 and to please send me the bill.     I have Sonos in the house and use the net news service daily and the car service occasionally.  I am fine getting the best deal.  Not into stealing services...
  And the FEES are?

rated:
1 year
All Access
all charges Last Payment Amount: $134.34  Last Payment Date: 03/06/2017    

Thats the deal I was offered and took

rated:
Had my yearly contract for the Select plan about to expire next week and rebilled at $221. Called yesterday to see what kind of promotion I could get. I called 888-601-6302, told them looking to change my plan but a channel I listen to was recently moved to an online only station. Was put on hold, and not 5 minutes later, was offered All Access for $119. After fees and whatnot was $142. I took it for a year, as I don't like doing the every 6 month routine.

Total time on the phone was roughly 15 minutes.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017