• filter:

Hello Everyone,

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I am looking for professional painters who enhance the look of my home walls with their painting services. Can anyone suggest me the best company?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Look in your local yelp, nextdoor, etc..

rated:
Unfortunately, we may not be the best place to offer local services, unless we know where you are located. Like ZenNUTS said, you're better off looking at yelp. I personally stay away from Angie's or similar places since it's basically a place where you pay to get a list of contractors that PAID to be on them.

Also, you may want to adjust the title of the thread to make it a bit more descriptive of what you are looking for. Something like:

"Looking  for good house painters in the Harrisburg, PA area"

rated:
Our neighborhood uses www.nextdoor.com we have a local chat area that we can request or make suggestions for painters, roofers, landscaping and I even used it to get my lost dog back. See if there's a group in your area or possibly starting one for your neighborhood.

rated:
Do you have a paint store in your town where the professionals go to to get their supplies? And I don't mean Lowes or Home Depot. You can ask them to recommended at least 3 painters. This would likely be a Benjamin Moore store. Then get an estimate from 3 of them and check their reputations with Yelp, etc.

rated:
there are so many. what criteria are important to you?

rated:
referral referral referral...ask friends, family...the guy who works at your local hardware store etc

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017