gift card type easy transfer possible

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
hi,

I'd like to transfer funds from my Amazon gift card to my starbucks gift card. is there a website that allows me to do that? I previously thought I'd use my Amazon gift card. i kept accumulating funds there waiting for that special occasion to buy something big like a big tv or gaming laptop. alas honestly i dont think i will be making a large purchase on Amazon. com or even any purchase. although i don't like starbucks because everything there is expensive, i like their customer service, its nearby, and i could always grab a bite there when i'm hungry outside.

so, long story short, is there a program or another easy way to transfer funds from my Amazon gift card to my Starbucks gift card? another option i was considering was asking Amazon for cash for my balance. But, whats the email or phone number? how likely would Amazon give me cash for my Amazon funds?

thanks

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

going from some other retailer to amazyon is usually pretty easy

switching gift card from amazron that has already been applied to your account is impossible (you have to buy something then re-sell it basically).  they WILL NOT let you cash out anything (the exception being possibly California if your balance is under $5).

swapping gift card that hasn't been applied to amazlon account already isn't too hard as its mostly considered a $1-$1 currency for most people who spend too much time online

how much credit we talking here?

3000 plus currently in Amazon
13 in starbucks

id like Amazon funds that have already been applied to Amazon account to be transfered to starbucks gift card if possible

Just buy a Starbucks gift card with your Amazon gift card. Or any other third party gift card they sell.

Sell your Amazon gift card on Raise or another site for cash, take a little hit, and bank what you get,

Why would anyone want $3000.00 in Starbucks credit? Amazon sells EVERYTHING.

Lets just make sure your for real. Or are you hoping to do a quick deal,(or scam), with someone on this site.

kingdoodler88 said:   Sell your Amazon gift card on Raise or another site for cash, take a little hit, and bank what you get,

Why would anyone want $3000.00 in Starbucks credit? Amazon sells EVERYTHING.

Lets just make sure your for real. Or are you hoping to do a quick deal,(or scam), with someone on this site.

Senior Member though. It's gotta be legit. Gosh, and it was a late-night post..
$3000 from Amaz0n to Starbucks? The "grab a bite to eat" thing at Starbucks of all places. I just don't know.

This does SCREAM of someone innocently generating a lot of PMs for the transfer of taking that $3000 off their hands with a dwindling $13 remaining on the old Starbucks gift card, so act now before it's gone. Well done kingdoodler88 you nailed this one. And it's Front Page worthy, so well done to the OP as well--Inbox is probably full already. 

Perhaps I could start a thread that I've got this $8600 Target gift card I wish someone would take off my hands, I mean, I want to convert it to Auntie Anne's pretzels whenever I grab one of those pretzels on my lunch breaks...

kingdoodler88 said:   Sell your Amazon gift card on Raise or another site for cash, take a little hit, and bank what you get,

Why would anyone want $3000.00 in Starbucks credit? Amazon sells EVERYTHING.

no im not trying to scam anyone. i just cant think of anything to get from Amazon. so, i want to put all my Amazon funds on my starbucks gift card. i know 3000 plus dollars is a ton to put on a starbucks gift card.

or better yet can Amazon refund me my $3000 plus balance in the form of cash or a check?

no joke, i was thinking of transferring my $3000+ Amazon funds to my starbucks gift card. there are a few (weird) reasons i prefer starbucks over other eateries. Im for real.

1) I did my research and of all the places in my area, only starbucks lets me help myself to big napkins for my urgent personal use. The asian eateries, mcd's, dunkin donuts, and burger kings all have few, thin, or small napkins for customers to use. I mean how am i supposed to blow my nose or wipe myself with a small square of a tissue paper? it may sound funny but i am being serious. I always have a runny nose.

2) starbucks got nice rewards (eg, free birthday reward) for me cuz i am a gold registered card member.

3) the cashiers and baristas work fast unlike at bk where i had to wait like 10 minutes for my burger to be ready.

4) more seats are available at starbucks than mcds, burger king, dd, etc.

5) the restroom is usually cleaner at starbucks than other places. I hate going into smelly, wet restrooms like the ones at mcds

in conclusion, should i transfer my $3000+ Amazon funds to another gift card type, such as WalMart, best buy, starbucks, dunkin donuts, or burger king gift card? I cant decide if I should keep my $3000+ Amazon funds and $13 starbucks funds as is, or switch gift cards by transfering funds from one card type to another. please advise.

update: I just found out from online research that WalMart has better deals usually than Amazon on similar or same goods. but id never thought of getting buying gift cards from WalMart. 

update 2: will any gift card Swap site pay me for the full Amazon fund amount, or allow me to Swap from Amazon to another card brand? Ive been googling for a site but so far no luck. please advise

If you really want starbucks, they sell starbucks GCs here https://www.amazon.com/Starbucks-Holiday-25-Gift-Card/dp/B00NVUD... . I probably get what I would use at starbucks in a month or two, then repeat again in a month or two. Amazon sells almost everything, so I imagine I would be able to deplete the rest of the balance there easily, rather than $3k of starbucks and their limited goods.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017