Kmart new movies and rollable $10 SYWR points

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Credit goes to the FW member who posted this for the Trolls release on Blu-ray and DVD. The past three weeks have repeated this. So ideally you start with $10 or more in points and have a store nearby to pickup the disc. This worked great for me to get the Doctor Strange Blu-ray for $15 and $10 in points. This week Passengers Blu-ray is $23 with $10 back. However my local store didn't have it so I ordered it with another item to get free shipping. So my order was $35.09 - $10.79 points used with $10.24 in points earned (rolled).

Oh yeah, I almost forgot it seems new movies don't get put on the site until Wednesday.  The other thing I forgot to mention is the movies are also marked down the first week from their normal prices too.  After the first week the rollable points never return.  I've also only done this with $10 or so in points, so I don't know how they roll if you use more.  I do know you have to always pay something in cash to get points to roll, the points never roll with a 100% SYWR points redemption.

Last update:  The points offer ends by the first Saturday, so the window to get this offer is 4 days.  The points expire 6-30-2017 for Passengers, same as Dr. Strange did a few weeks ago.  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

any that have movie cash also??

vickh said:   any that have movie cash also??
I'm not sure I've ever seen movie cash on brand new releases anywhere.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017