• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
This offer was on my twitter feed based upon my location. It connects with local utility savings program, so heavily YMMV.

You do not need to enter your electric bill account number, but you do need a zip code that matches a local utility sponsoring the program.  There is no list of where in the 50 states or which states have utilities with this program.  YMMV.

Offer has 12 Edison Filiment LED dimmable A19 light bulbs (60W equiv) for $20 Shipped until supplies run out.

JTH

www.TechniArt.us 
LED Flash Sale promotion is available from Tuesday, March 14, 2017 through Friday, March 17, 2017 or while supplies last. All orders will be processed, packed and shipped after the promotion has ended. We will send out a verification email when we begin shipping.

We will notify you by email if any item in your order will be delayed or if it is backordered.

Thank you for your order. We appreciate your business, and we're here to help! If you need any assistance concerning your order, please feel free to email us at customerservice@techniart.com or call us at 888-285-7290.

Sincerely,

TechniArt

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
$10 shipping.
Also, the website is a mess. You click on "Store", and it throws out a bunch of stuff "Your order has been processed" etc.
I couldn't find any link to this offer.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017