• filter:

Unable to Log Into Sears/Kmart Accounts

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Anyone having issues logging into their accounts? I can log into ShopYourWay and play the sweeps and also the WinIt app, but when I try to log in to purchase something it doesn't allow me. The page just continuously refreshes.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
GAME OVER! MAN! GAME OVER!

rated:
I wasn't able to either. I logged in last night and ordered something and thought the ordering pages looked different.

rated:
I just tried again, and was able to log in.

rated:
I've had consistent problems logging into Sears.com with my chrome browser but IE or firefox work fine. Been that way for several months for me. Their website is not super high quality..

rated:
Just be careful with anything Sears. The chairman of Sears said in a corporate report, the viability of Sears may be questionable in the coming 12 months.

https://searsholdings.com/invest/events-presentations

rated:
Works fine just now for me. Maybe they were in the process of updating the site.

rated:
Same issue. I hope they fix it soon.

rated:
Using site and checking on an order just fine - no problems. Used Chrome.

rated:
I just bought a refrigerator with a warranty a few weeks ago from Sears. After their announcement I am thinking about getting a refund on the warranty. Wonder if warranties will be honored if they go under - not sure if they are through a third party or Sears. 

rated:
cathwats said:   I just bought a refrigerator with a warranty a few weeks ago from Sears. After their announcement I am thinking about getting a refund on the warranty. Wonder if warranties will be honored if they go under - not sure if they are through a third party or Sears. 
  Time to read the fine print.

rated:
I have the problem from time to time. The best thing to do is add something to your cart and checkout, then log in at the checkout and that screen usually allows me to login. The sign in at the top right does not always work for whatever reason but the screen at checkout does. Great website!

rated:
bc3000 said:   I have the problem from time to time. The best thing to do is add something to your cart and checkout, then log in at the checkout and that screen usually allows me to login. The sign in at the top right does not always work for whatever reason but the screen at checkout does. Great website!
  This worked for me.  I can't log in from the main page if can still do by following the above.  

Clock is ticking, I'm cashing out my points and what I have left on a GC.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017