Verizon not honoring Holiday promotions!

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Is anyone else having problems with Verizon not honoring the holiday promos for IPhone 7's and SE?  I have receipts and screen shots of my order with the promos.  I documented the deal very well to make sure it was correct.  I'm currently paying full price for all of the phones, thanks Verizon.  
Any suggestions?  I've called and documented customer service and manager conversations with them.  I left a message with their corporate office.  Also, I posted on FB page.  

Please give suggestions.....nice suggestions.....I'm already grumpy.  😤
Thank you..

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Which promotions? I'm getting my rebate on the monthly.

You are very lucky the promo is working for you.
It was the SE for $5 (monthly) and the iPhone 7 for $10 monthly.  I ordered the SE on 11/28/16 around 11 pm, which they said was the last day of the deal, I have screen shots that I bought it before midnight. It's definitely not a time zone issue and my receipt says "congratulations..you got the SE for $5 a month."
They did acknowledge the iPhone 7 was bought during the promotion and said they'd put "another" request for discount,    

So basically you had an issue by ordering a phone right on the cut off point (And possibly already closed due to time zones), and they are honoring it.

I don't see where 'Verizon Isn't Honoring Holiday promotions' is a right title when
1) You ordered it right on the edge of the promotion
2) They are giving it to you after you called.

I had the same promotion and the same problem. But I got the pixel. I first contacted them through the chat and I was helped and promised someone would contact me from another department. Well no one contacted me that month so for my next bill I called in and finally got someone who could help me. The representative took down notes. And gave me the same response but this time someone did contact me. And this bill I was given a discount on my next bill. I still waiting to see the promotion actually show up.

dealsearching: A short letter pointing out that you are still waiting on the rebate. Return Receipt. To President of Verizon Wireless

ellory said:   dealsearching: A short letter pointing out that you are still waiting on the rebate. Return Receipt. To President of Verizon Wireless
  You did read that he got approved for his rebate right?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017