ways to save on insurance cost

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
over the course of the past couple of years I have realized that several medical professionals are reducing cost to get more customers.  for example my chiropractor  will only charge 20 if I will visit him more for adjustments.  his charge is around 300ish to my insurance.  so to reach my deductible I go in about every other week.  another is my podiatrist he can give me lifts for around 150 but charges over 900 to insurance.  are there any others that you have encountered.  by me quadrupling my insurance use I can accept insurance plans with higher deductibles and save

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If these providers are billing you less than your agreed copay/coinsurance, then this is against the rules of the insurance contract, and maybe insurance fraud.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017