• filter:

Menards 11% price adjustment form

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I just clarified with my local Menards the 11% price adjustment form.  I did this last year after being told about it by a friend.  

You can get an 11% rebate in the form of a merchandise credit to be used at Menards for purchases the 2 weeks before an 11% off promotion.  It is only available on regular priced, not sale priced items.  There are other restrictions also like I think no gift cards etc.  

The week of the 11% promotion you need to go to the service desk at the store and pickup a form.  You then mail that form with your original receipts to a different address than the regular 11% rebates go to.  It did take mine about 2 months to arrive.

If you are doing any major remodeliing like I am it pays to keep your receipts.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Do you happen to have a copy of the form?

Great post. I was not aware of this policy.

rated:
I've never heard of this before either! What do you ask for at the service desk? If I ask for an 11% form they will just give me the typical rebate form. Thanks for sharing!

rated:
Ask for the 11% price adjustment rebate form.

rated:
Note this is for Marnards only.  I do not have a copy of the adjustment form, I trashed mine last year after receiving my rebate check.   I was told about it by a friend.

You ask for an 11% adjustment form at the service desk.  It is not the same as the rebate forms.  IT GOES TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS.  

I called my local Menards a couple of days ago and asked about it.  The clerk told me to come in and ask for the form.  She was also very helpful and volunteered the info that it is good for items purchased in the two weeks BEFORE an 11% sale.  Also she told me it is only good on REGULAR priced items, not sale prices.  I believe sale prices are marked with an asterik on your cash register receipt.  I forgot to ask if you need your original receipt or can use one printed from the kiosk.

rated:
You need your original receipt.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017