• filter:

Menards 11% price adjustment form

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I just clarified with my local Menards the 11% price adjustment form.  I did this last year after being told about it by a friend.  

You can get an 11% rebate in the form of a merchandise credit to be used at Menards for purchases the 2 weeks before an 11% off promotion.  It is only available on regular priced, not sale priced items.  There are other restrictions also like I think no gift cards etc.  

The week of the 11% promotion you need to go to the service desk at the store and pickup a form.  You then mail that form with your original receipts to a different address than the regular 11% rebates go to.  It did take mine about 2 months to arrive.

If you are doing any major remodeliing like I am it pays to keep your receipts.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Do you happen to have a copy of the form?

Great post. I was not aware of this policy.

rated:
I've never heard of this before either! What do you ask for at the service desk? If I ask for an 11% form they will just give me the typical rebate form. Thanks for sharing!

rated:
Ask for the 11% price adjustment rebate form.

rated:
Note this is for Marnards only.  I do not have a copy of the adjustment form, I trashed mine last year after receiving my rebate check.   I was told about it by a friend.

You ask for an 11% adjustment form at the service desk.  It is not the same as the rebate forms.  IT GOES TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS.  

I called my local Menards a couple of days ago and asked about it.  The clerk told me to come in and ask for the form.  She was also very helpful and volunteered the info that it is good for items purchased in the two weeks BEFORE an 11% sale.  Also she told me it is only good on REGULAR priced items, not sale prices.  I believe sale prices are marked with an asterik on your cash register receipt.  I forgot to ask if you need your original receipt or can use one printed from the kiosk.

rated:
You need your original receipt.

rated:
Yes, always save your receipts for two weeks so you have the originals. The 11% price adjustment rebate form changes with every 11% rebate sale so you have to get the new form each time (again, ask for it at at the service desk)

rated:
comprx said:   You need your original receipt.
  It is easy to have a receipt printed at Menards on their kiosk machine
Use the debit or credit card you paid for the purchases, and it will show all your receipts, just select the ones you need

They also go back for online orders as well, once again you need to print a store receipt, since there is no online rebate form attached when there is not an 11% offer currently
Take your online printout to the store, and put in the payment method, and print an in-store looking receipt that will be sent in for the 11% match

rated:
You need your ORIGINAL RECEIPT for the 11% rebate form AND get the form only when they are actually doing the rebate. The adjustment form you receive is for the 2 weeks prior to the start of the 11% period currently in effect. I recently found out that even though the post mark date to submit it is generally about a week later they will not hand out the form more than a few days after the 11% period ends. I am not sure if this is true everywhere but I misplaced my form and tried to get a new one about 4 days after the current period ended. I was told at 3 stores in nearby cities that they were not allowed to make copies and give it out since the promotion was ended.

rated:
We should start a thread that has people post the 11% price adjustment form. When I picked up my last form it was a copy of the form on a 8x11 piece of paper.If someone picks up the form during an 11% week, please post the form on the thread so others can use it. I cannot always make it to Menards during the 11% week all the time and they will not give you the form after the week is over. I have made hundreds of dollars sending the 11% price adjustment forms in over the last couple of years. I am looking for the last 2 price adjustment forms from May 2017.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017