• filter:

Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for $219, good deal??

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
My LG G2 died recently so need a to get a replacement phone. I looked though eBay and found refurbished Note 4 for $219. I haven't followed phone advancements for several years, and Note 4 model is several years old.  Is $219, good deal or that's how much Note 4 is worth these days?  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Maybe. You didn't give us much to work with.
Swappa shows prices of $180-$240 for that phone type.
https://swappa.com/buy/samsung-galaxy-note-4

rated:
Its still a good phone, I still use mine. But there are known issues with GPS on this model, mine took just under 2 years to die.

rated:
Moto G4.

rated:
sorry. here are more details. 32GB, excellent condition. Model N910T for T-Mobile.

what died on your note, the GPS antenna?

rated:
No GPS issues with mine. Love it. Price you've seen is Meh... average.
Quick charge sometimes works - but I haven't cleaned my USB port - so that may be the issue.

rated:
Note 4 is kind of outdated and slow. Buy at least Note 5 to get better performance.

rated:
no. New S7 was ~ 350 a month or so ago. With s8 out I would hope to see s7 deals ~350 soon. Then theres Motorola, one plus ... which are excellent phones too. Dont go with refurb old gen

rated:
New Moto G5 Plus is now $229 HERE

rated:
I sold my Note 4 for about the same price recently after I got the $120 LG G5. It was not an easy decision because I really miss the large display on the Note 4 and the build quality is still top notch. Didn't like Note 5 because I like my phone to have a replaceable battery. Note 4 is still better than most mid-range phones as it is powered by Snapdragon 805(the 8xx chips are like Intel Core I7 in PC, the 6xx chips are like I5) has an amazing screen and an S-pen. The key reason I switched was due to that Note 4 is so big it is very hard to find a place to put it especially for a guy with no handbags. Additionally the extra horsepower doesn't hurt and for $120 it was really a no brainer. Honestly I'm still adjusting to the smaller screen on the G5 even today! I'd say 180 is a great price for a Note 4 in excellent condition while 220 is kind of average fair price.

rated:
I purchased an A+ note4 refurb one year ago for under $200. No way it should be anywhere close to that now. You can find lots of things much newer for that price. Unless you need the removable battery, IR blaster and s pen, it's not worth getting it because it's getting laggy even with the 6.0 update I've received on my GSM unlocked Verizon model.

It's a solid phone with a beautiful screen still, but that's not a great price at this point. Good luck!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017