EpiPen manufacturer announces recall in the US and globally on 13 lots distributed from 12-17-15 to 07-01-16

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
"Anti-allergy medicine EpiPen announces recall across the US over potential defect
EpiPen has been officially recalled in US after recall elsewhere in the world
There had been two reports of the anti-allergy treatment failing to work and having potentially life-threatening problems
Recall covers 13 lots distributed from December 17, 2015 to July 1, 2016"

read more at:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4370046/Anti-allergy-med...

-------
Note:
There's always a Clever-clogs who says they don't trust the Daily Mail as a source for anything. 
I was reading the DM at the time I saw this, and I just wanted to flag it for people on Fatwallet, so I took the trouble to sign back in here before I go off to dinner.
This article's sources are:  Associated Press, Reuters, and the specific DM reporter; if you think it's a false news story, a quick search-engine search will answer the question for you.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

oppidum said:   Note:
There's always a Clever-clogs who says they don't trust the Daily Mail as a source for anything. 
I was reading the DM at the time I saw this, and I just wanted to flag it for people on Fatwallet, so I took the trouble to sign back in here before I go off to dinner.
This article's sources are:  Associated Press, Reuters, and the specific DM reporter; if you think it's a false news story, a quick search-engine search will answer the question for you.

National tv stations are reporting it too.

ETA: first they price gouge you then it doesn't even work? Incredible. At least they are offering free replacements (which could be like getting a free pen if yours was unused and it close to the 6 month expiration date/it's time for you to replace it anyway).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017