• filter:

Cheap 12v SLA batteries for electric motorcyle. Where?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I'm looking to upgrade my child's Razor motorcycle without going overboard on weight or price. I've read about over-volting but that will likely burn out the existing electronics.

It currently has 2 x 12V 7ah batteries; I've measured and can probably make some room for either a wider or taller set of batteries in 12-18ah range, in hopes of doubling the riding time, at least.

The only problem is that it's hard to tell what's a good brand, a good value - Amazon and eBay are almost evenly matched for choices, and local retail stores a quite expensive.

What options, if any, am I overlooking?  Thanks.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I would look on Amazon since you do have reviews and stay with the same type (lead-acid vs Li).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017