SCHLESINGER V. TICKETMASTER SETTLEMENT NOT BEING HONORED

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
As a result of the class action settlement, I have five vouchers for a pair of tickets and a number of discount codes.  

So when the settlement first posted, I saw a number of shows listed, but they were all sold out before I could submit a voucher.  

Since then, there have been a couple of cover band shows available, but no real headliners worth considering.  

I can tell you that I have NEVER BOUGHT TICKETS FOR A COVER BAND VIA Ticketmaster AND I DON'T PLAN ON STARTING NOW.  
I have also never purchased general admission seats from Ticketmaster.  I had a seat for every show I purchased in the last 15 years.  

I am ready to file a subsequent class action suit for them NOT LIVING UP TO THE SETTLEMENT TERMS AND NOT GIVING PEOPLE AN OPPORTUNITY TO CASH IN RATHER THAN TAKE A VOUCHER.  

I see the note that the over inflated $15 million has already been claimed...what about people who did not get a chance to file a claim?  I feel this is completely unfair.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY?  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ditto.... everyone I know is in the same position with the same problem

The only (crappy) available shows were sold out instantly as soon as the settlement vouchers were released. It's more the fault of the settlement team getting such a vague and awful settlement that makes it easy for TM to wriggle out of it like a rat burrowing through a sewer.

I have *thirty one* of these vouchers. totally pointless

I'll bet the lawyers did not accept vouchers

Can confirm, have a lot that won't use because they're worthless.

And I never received notice of the suit.

Hey Folks - send this info to https://consumerist.com/ .. I don't have a case or anything.. they will follow up..

No, you are not the only person who feels this way. Every time I look for an event via Ticketmaster, I am NEVER able to utilize my vouchers issued to me via the "settlement". The events are always sold out.  It is MY belief that this is done purposely and mind you the vouchers are either free or only approximately $2.25 a piece. 

there haven't been any events (even undesirable events) available for a while now ...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017