• filter:

IPTV Subscription - Indian Channels

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I've been researching on iptv, specifically for viewing Indian (Hindi, Punjabi) channels without having to subscribe through expensive "South Asian Packages" through my cable provider.

I would like input/reviews on any iptv services anyone has used or is currently using through set top box, Roku, Chromecast, FireStick, AppleTV, etc.

My research has led me to believe MyIndiaTV provides best bang for the buck for the type of channels I'm looking for (again, hindi, Punjabi entertainment channels, news, cricket would be a plus but don't have to have it). The downside of MyIndiaTV is that it requires specific set top box (~~MAG250/254 - costs around $100) and the service is not compatible with Chromecast (which I use), Roku, FireStick, AppleTV.

Please share your experience FatWallers?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Before you spend money, I would check out Roku private channels to see if this programming is available for free.

rated:
Not to be confused with Iowa Public Television AkA IPTV or any other US Public Television station or group.

rated:
sl1ng TV international, 3 streams = $50 share and save

rated:
Sling does sound like a good service, but the bill runs pretty high compared to other iptv services.

rated:
bbbooya said:   I've been researching on iptv, specifically for viewing Indian (Hindi, Punjabi) channels without having to subscribe through expensive "South Asian Packages" through my cable provider.

I would like input/reviews on any iptv services anyone has used or is currently using through set top box, Roku, Chromecast, FireStick, AppleTV, etc.

My research has led me to believe MyIndiaTV provides best bang for the buck for the type of channels I'm looking for (again, hindi, Punjabi entertainment channels, news, cricket would be a plus but don't have to have it). The downside of MyIndiaTV is that it requires specific set top box (~~MAG250/254 - costs around $100) and the service is not compatible with Chromecast (which I use), Roku, FireStick, AppleTV.

Please share your experience FatWallers?

While researching on IPTV Box i found your post. I would like to let you know that recently i purchased plustvbox and getting good quality channels since i purchased it if someone still looking indian channel set top box, they should go for www.plustvbox.com

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017