• filter:

TARGET SECURITY BREACH -- TARGET GIFT CARDS STOLEN

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hi All,

It has come to my attention many people are victim to getting their giftcards stolen. Unfortunately, I am in the same boat. I will be contacting my lawyer and the BBB to file a claim against Target. If you would like to share your story with me it will make our case stronger. The security risk takes place predominately in Garden Grove, California. Not only did we lose our gift card balances but our personal security could be at risk and this should be taken VERY SERIOUSLY. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
How do you know it's a Target security breach and not a "you" security breach?

The few GCs I still have are all fine (all added to my account). Where did you get these gift cards?

rated:
Wow, posting in CAPS but not giving much information beyond My Cards were Stolen in Garden Grove, doesn't really help.

rated:
Welcome to FW. As with any forum, do a search first:

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1475982

I know it sucks, but really, stop the drama. It makes you look unbalanced.

rated:
sportsballer said:   Hi All,

It has come to my attention many people are victim to getting their giftcards stolen. Unfortunately, I am in the same boat. I will be contacting my lawyer and the BBB to file a claim against Target. If you would like to share your story with me it will make our case stronger. The security risk takes place predominately in Garden Grove, California. Not only did we lose our gift card balances but our personal security could be at risk and this should be taken VERY SERIOUSLY. 

I will be contacting my lawyer to contact your lawyer, so they can compare their briefs.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   I will be contacting my lawyer to contact your lawyer, so they can compare their briefs.Will the case be dismissed on a technicality if they wear boxers?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017