• filter:

Looking for a good place for OEM or generic Norelo razor heads

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I have found good generic replacements for Sonicare tootbrush. See: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MYS5MUX

Anyone know where to buy good quality generic razor heads for Norelco electric shavers. Specifcally, I am looking for RQ11 replacement head and the RQ12 replacement head. Either a good generic or the original ones for a good price. Where do you guys get yours?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Have you heard of eBay?

rated:
Bought some replacement heads in eBay for my tri-rotating pivot razor for maybe $5-8 total about a year ago from eBay/china. Works well!

rated:
Thanks, misterphillip. I know about eBay and looked around the hundreds of postings. Would be great if you can suggest/recommend some good reliable ones. That is what I need and would be helpful

rated:
pizzatriangle said:   Bought some replacement heads in eBay for my tri-rotating pivot razor for maybe $5-8 total about a year ago from eBay /china. Works well!

Hi pizzatriangle, which selled did you buy from? Were you satisfied with the product your purchased. The ones I looked at appear to be showing the same 24 reviews but under different seller names. Low price is one thing, getting a good shave without scraping a layer of skin is another. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017