• filter:

FS No Min for MyLowes Members

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Just received an email from Lowe's saying that they are now offering free shipping on select items for MyLowes members. It's free to sign up and I tested out a large planter and it qualified for the free shipping!

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, DEAL DISCUSSION. — Jul. 23, 2017 @ 3:59am
Member Summary

MyLowes (83.51kB)
Thanks prettyinpink2904
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks for the heads-up.

rated:
any where to get $ or % of coupons for Lowes.com? thx for post repping op & replies

rated:
A $2.48 drill bit qualified for free shipping!

rated:
does anyone know how to get the veterans discount when shipping?

rated:
zjts said:   any where to get $ or % of coupons for Lowes. com? thx for post repping op & replies
  There are a ton on eBay

rated:
myluckyboytion said:   does anyone know how to get the veterans discount when shipping?

You don't. In store only. Though they are changing how the discount works, so it may work in the future. Soon, Lowe's will tie your Vetrans discount to your My Lowe's card, and you will have to scan that to get your 10% in store. I see that giving them the opportunity to give the discount online after they implement that.

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   
myluckyboytion said:   does anyone know how to get the veterans discount when shipping?

You don't. In store only. Though they are changing how the discount works, so it may work in the future. Soon, Lowe's will tie your Vetrans discount to your My Lowe's card, and you will have to scan that to get your 10% in store. I see that giving them the opportunity to give the discount online after they implement that.

Already effective as of yesterday
  May 1, 2017: “Lowe’s Companies, Inc. announced today it will expand its military discount program by offering 10 percent off personal purchases every day to current and honorably discharged members of the U.S. Armed Forces.The new program uses a MyLowes card for quick identification, is available both in U.S. stores and on Lowes. com and offers easy online enrollment. The discount is effective immediately.”You can read the full press release here.  Lowes Military Discount Policy Update Current and former servicemen and women can follow these easy steps to enroll in the discount program:

• Visit Lowes.com/military and complete a short personal profile.
  • Check the box to receive a free MyLowes card.

In short what it's saying is that all honorably discharged veterans are now eligible for the 10% discount even when purchasing online also no waiting at register for mgr approval for discount

rated:
are you looking for Lowes 10% or 15 or 50 off copans 

rated:
Can you get an additional 5% off using a Lowes credit card? In addition to the military discount that is.

rated:
WarpedAlien said:   Can you get an additional 5% off using a Lowes credit card? In addition to the military discount that is.
  Answer is No.  New enhanced military discount can be used in store and online by just signing into your mylowes account.  But no stacking of coupons of any kind.

rated:
moziton said:   are you looking for Lowes 10% or 15 or 50 off copans 
  both, if u know of anywhere besides eBay, pls pm me

rated:
The discount is applied for both $100 value.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017