• filter:

Alert: FreedomPop now charges 3 cents/unit for overages

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Also, minimum auto-top Up is $15, and $5 to Turn Auto-top Up Off.   

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Mine still shows $5 I just got the sim cards and haven't even tried it. Waiting on TING credit to end. 

rated:
rsuaver said:   Mine still shows $5 I just got the sim cards and haven't even tried it. Waiting on TING credit to end. 
  Maybe you did this: $5 to Turn Auto-top Up Off !
 

rated:
love4money said:   Also, minimum auto-top Up is $15, and $5 to Turn Auto-top Up Off.   That's what is has been for at least the past 9 months.
  

rated:
love4money said:   
rsuaver said:   Mine still shows $5 I just got the sim cards and haven't even tried it. Waiting on TING credit to end. 
  Maybe you did this: $5 to Turn Auto-top Up Off !

  
Wow - I can't believe how I misread that... Duh...

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017