• filter:

Anne Elkind and Sharon Rosen v. Revlon Consumer Products Corp.

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
LINK
A class action lawsuit involving Revlon Consumer Products Corporation (“Revlon”) received preliminarily settlement approval in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York on March 29, 2017.Under the proposed settlement, any person in the United States who, from April 25, 2011 through June 30, 2016, purchased one or more units of Revlon’s DNA Advantage cream makeup, concealer, or powder (“DNA Advantage Products”) for personal, family, or household use, and not for resale are potential class members and may be entitled to participate in a proposed class action settlement.Qualifying class members who submit a valid and timely Claim Form postmarked or submitted online on or before June 5, 2017 may be eligible to receive benefits.
Revlon will create a fund of $900,000 to pay Class Members’ claims, certain administrative costs and attorneys’ fees and expenses. Authorized Claimants shall receive $3 per claim (i.e., for each unit purchased), up to a total of 3 units without proof of purchase, and with no limitation on units with proof of purchase. Proof of purchase may be demonstrated either in the form of receipt or product packaging.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
link doesn't work.

rated:
ilike2win2009 said:   link doesn't work.
  Link worked fine when I posted it.

rated:
CouponClippen said:   
ilike2win2009 said:   link doesn't work.
  Link worked fine when I posted it.

Link is working. Thank you.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017