• filter:

Next Home and Cook All-Clad Sale June 12th (Factory Seconds)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
https://homeandcooksales.com/

I love these sales. All-clad makes fantastic pans in the US and even sources the metal in the USA. The factory seconds Ive gotten have had a little ding here and there but are basically new.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
What is the passcode ? How does one obtain one ? Thanks

rated:
I'd guess that a passcode becomes available on June 12th, but maybe someone can confirm.

I've never participated in one of these sales, but am looking forward to it.

rated:
Yes the passcode will be available just before the sale goes live. Ill be sure to post it here. Its also typically on the landing page

rated:
What sort of discounts should we expect?

I've found All-Clad to be the best of the big name pan brands.

Calphalon was a legend and earned it originally with high quality pans (none of which were nonstick until they made lines copying Anolon).  The company was sold to Newell (who own everything) in 1998 and quality has declined.  Still good, but not as great.

Anolon is about like Calphalon, but I like their non-stick better than Calphalon's nonstick.  But I prefer Calphalon's non-non-stick the most.  (I have a lot of pans.)

Circulon I don't like as much.  They were the original non-stick big name back in like the 80s.   Their pans have actually gotten better, which is the opposite of Calphalon. 

Anolon is made by Meyer who also invented/makes Circulon.  The simplest difference is that Circulon has the ridges, Anolon doesn't.  Anolon is the style that was copied by everyone else and probably any non-stick pan you see today stems from Anolon.

rated:
Passcode was on landing page. It is ACJVIP17. Looks like the site is open now for purchase!

www.homeandcooksales.com

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017