• filter:

AK47 + AR15 $899 Deal?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
PSA makes quality stuff - I have one of their uppers that I've been very happy with, along with some bolts. AK says it's polymer, which isn't the best, but at this price it's not bad. Prices should continue falling though with the new administration

rated:
If you have to ask, this is probably heavier duty artillery than you need...

rated:
vtronmexico said:   PSA makes quality stuff - I have one of their uppers that I've been very happy with, along with some bolts. AK says it's polymer, which isn't the best, but at this price it's not bad. Prices should continue falling though with the new administration
  psa makes ak?

rated:
vtronmexico said:   PSA makes quality stuff - I have one of their uppers that I've been very happy with, along with some bolts. AK says it's polymer, which isn't the best, but at this price it's not bad. Prices should continue falling though with the new administration

I agree that PSA makes good stuff.   The AK furniture is polymer, but the rest is steel.  You can change the furniture out if you'd like.  If I had the cash, I'd get this myself, it's not a bad deal at all, although I agree that the prices will likely drop even more in the next year or two.

rated:
awesome deal...teetering on getting it......teeter-teeter-teeter....SOLD !!

rated:
canoeguy1 said:   This is starting to sound like Somalia or Iraq. One assault rifle in the house isn't enough? Now people need two? There must be a demand for 2-for-one specials (as opposed to $450 for one gun), or they wouldn't be running this promo.

I would suggest that at least you should get the same type, so that parts and bullets are interchangeable. When the Zombie Apocalypse gets hot, you don't want to find that you grabbed the wrong clip.

Some like the variety of having different weapons to shoot, some have multiple residences, or may decide to gift, raffle, or sell one of them.

$900 is a chunk of change for me, but danged tempting...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017