Anyone know how to get a discount on an Apple Watch (series 2)?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
A few weeks ago the Apple Watch Series 2 was on sale for $70 off at Best Buy, but I didn't need to purchase one then

Anyone know of any way to get a discount on a NEW Series 2 Apple watch now (specifically the aluminum rose gold 38mm)?

Or do you think there might be a similar type of promotion coming up soon at either Best Buy or another retailer?

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

yes

how?

Go to Costco,
Go to Microcenter
Check B&H Photo (Might be not there)

They sell Apple products at a discount.

Thanks Forbin, but i checked all three of those and Microcenter and B&H Photo has the watch at full retail and Costco doesn't have it at all.

Any other suggestions?

IT'S AN APPLE PRODUCT!! What do you expect?

Apple (like tickets to any Disney park) has so much control over inventory that they think they don't need to discount their product at all and if they have to only under certain circumstances, like (in Apple's case) obsolescence of older product and refurbishment of repaired product.

So don't expect much out of it... Try other products where there's real competition. Ultimately unless the battery gets almost as much juice as in a REAL WATCH, which is AT LEAST 1-2 YEARS this whole category will be a footnote in technology history before long.

Before the wisecracks (you and I know who you are) give me some UNDESERVED RED, think about the counsel really needed for those who aren't tech savvy... Those who give me RED should have PIE IN THEIR FACES for NOT KNOWING BETTER.

Five Finger Discount???

ffrllc said:   Thanks Forbin, but i checked all three of those and Microcenter and B&H Photo has the watch at full retail and Costco doesn't have it at all.

Any other suggestions?

Wait for another sale. Or buy a used one on eBay if you are a gambling man.

If you buy it at Kohls you don't get a discount but u do earn Kohls cash

series 1 on sale at Macys 199

Same discount as previous this week at Bestbuy. $70 off. ~$300 for 38mm version series 2. Good luck.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017