• filter:

kohls kohls.com and "product not eligible" statement

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
have been shopping with Kohls for years (basically clothing for my kids)....today I tried to use the 30% off code BEACH30

but with ALL items in my bag, I get this statement

****This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on this product.****

so the 30% off code does not work...I've even tried non sale and/or clearance items.....no go......is this a site error and are others having the same problem?

this used to be with (basically) only Nike
brand items....but now everything I put into my bag has this statement (majestic, Adidas, even off brand labels)

this is just recent, like within the past day or so

anyone else having the same problems as me? 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
wow....look at all the exclusions (link)

https://cs.kohls.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1086

anything in the category "sports team merchandise" (and many other items) are no longer eligible for discount

this must be something new, as I ordered a few days ago and used a 20% off code and it worked just fine

rated:
Its disappointing news...

rated:
and I thought that M@cy's exclusion list was bad.

rated:
I had to go through check out far enough to select the payment method of Kohl's Card before it would take that code.

rated:
xbox . Although they do PM and get KC

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017