Juiced Electric Skateboard - Single Motor $449 - Dual $599 + shipping

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

compare
Disclaimer
For those familiar with boosted board, this an comparable alternative for half the price.
From Juiced Boards:
We’ve designed the Juiced Electric Skateboard to be easy for beginners, powerful enough for the seasoned rider, and affordable for all. Offering single, and dual in hub motors, Juiced Boards can ride at a top speed of 20 mph for up to a 7 mile range.

Juiced Electric Skateboard 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Its an alternative, sure...but comparable?

https://youtu.be/4zDZ3clucMI

kchunk said:   Its an alternative, sure...but comparable?

I'm a fan of Casey.  He's inspired me to follow through with making videos which is leading me to start my own channel..   With that said, he even admitted his review was biased.  
After watching the video, went to the site, read more about it and purchased one.
I can't defend a boad I haven't received yet, but the main selling point for me was the bang for your buck and the in hub motor vs belt driven.
As a former competitive skateboarder who's knees have paid the price, this is perfect for me to get back doing something I loved.  

So, genius races the single drive $449 board against the higher priced dual drive board and expects it to be competitive off the start line....
Thx for the share OP ,picked one up for the grandson. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017