Amazon - Choose FREE No-Rush Shipping and we値l automatically apply a $3 reward to your account (Prime Members)

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/shipoptions/promotions/details?&ie=UTF8&nodeID=NoRush3DollarGeneralAboutFREE No-Rush Shipping
Choose FREE No-Rush Shipping and we値l automatically apply a $3 reward to your account once your order ships. You can use this reward toward items sold by Amazonby logging on to Amazon.com or the Amazonapp. Find an item that you want to purchase and we値l automatically apply the reward at checkout. Offer redemption requires customers to be in the U.S.

This No-Rush reward expires on January 31, 2018.Terms and Conditionsapply.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Not to fixate on this, but I'm just curious, did you actually ask every single one of these 100s of people if they have ... (more)

sdskees (Jun. 22, 2017 @ 2:47p) |

i don't understand all this stupid personal anecdotal information about whether people specifically only you know, have ... (more)

impasse (Jun. 22, 2017 @ 3:20p) |

We also prefer the $1 digital credits even though it is of lower value - prime pantry is hard for us to use (items we ne... (more)

kirbydog (Jun. 22, 2017 @ 6:42p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got $3 once only.

Looks like Amaz0n might be feeling the burn from WaImart's new discount for choosing in-store pickup (the I've seen have always been more than Amaz0ns usual $1 slow shipping credit).

BS post to just scam people into wasting their time clicking on something.

I guess you assume everyone on FW subscribes to Prime.

I gave up Prime for lent and the price increase crossed the line to forget it. I have had some $3.00 to $5.00 off slower shipping method discounts, but they were always for services that I never used nor valued.

needhelpplease said:   I got $3 once only.

Thanks OP. I just got one and didn't even know it. I thought the email "Benefit Confirmation" was the usual $1 digital one until I saw your post and checked it. I has just under 2 months to be used or lose it.

cows123 said:   I guess you assume everyone on FW subscribes to Prime.
It probably isn't accurate to say everybody does, but I'd imagine the number is pretty high. I recently read that nearly 2/3 of American households have a Prime membership, and I've seen numbers that say anywhere from 15-20% have no internet access. Then combine that with the fact that people on FW are much more likely to shop online, including on Amazon, I'd estimate the number of people on here who don't use Prime is probably rather low.

sdskees said:   I recently read that nearly 2/3 of American households have a Prime membership,

[citation needed] I find that kinda hard to believe; 2/3rds of my high-tech coworkers don't even have Prime.

Also, I'd hazard guess that FW subscribes subscribe to Prime at lower rates than most online shoppers. We're much more likely to spread our purchases around on different sites to get the best deals and are unwilling to pay for shipping when we can get it for free with a reasonable minimum order.

doveroftke said:   
sdskees said:   I recently read that nearly 2/3 of American households have a Prime membership,

[citation needed] I find that kinda hard to believe; 2/3rds of my high-tech coworkers don't even have Prime.

Also, I'd hazard guess that FW subscribes subscribe to Prime at lower rates than most online shoppers. We're much more likely to spread our purchases around on different sites to get the best deals and are unwilling to pay for shipping when we can get it for free with a reasonable minimum order.

Here's the citation: Sixty-Four Percent Of U.S. Households Have Amazon Prime

Forbes is full of horse poop
I know hundreds of people, only about 2-3 have Prime

Nearly everyone I know has prime or is in a household that one person has prime. I also have friends that have me order things for them because they dont want to pay for it.

My guess is the people that don't have Prime don't have any money because they are too busy complaining about deals that don't apply to them on a forum designed for many, not just them.

Thanks op for heads up, got rid of prime as it wasn't worth the money- had almost 6 months free because they just couldn't meet any deadline; it didn't matter if I choose 2 day or free 5-7 none of my orders seemed to arrive on their set days. I didn't mind waiting for most order getting $1 movie credit but 3 weeks was just uncalled for; but I might try again now that Amazonfresh and prime now have moved into Denver, getting $3 sweetens the deal!!!!!

I cut out Prime when they jacked up the pricing. I had it for the video access to movies. They have greatly cut back on desirable movies replacing them with GIGO shows which claim to be popular, just not for me.

crystal6218 said:   for heads up, got rid of prime as it wasn't worth the money- had almost 66 months free because they just couldn't meet any deadline; it didn't matter if I choose 2 day or free 5-7 none of my orders seemed to arrive on their set days. I didn't mind waiting for most order getting $1 movie credit but 3 weeks was just uncalled for; but I might try again not that Amazonfresh and prime now have moved into Denver, getting $3 sweetens the deal!!!!!

So you bought a prime 1 year subscript for $79, and got 66 months free? So total of 78 months (6 + 1/2 years) of prime for $79. That sounds like a phenomenal pricing just from movies/tv, let alone shipping.

novocane said:   
crystal6218 said:   for heads up, got rid of prime as it wasn't worth the money- had almost 66 months free because they just couldn't meet any deadline; it didn't matter if I choose 2 day or free 5-7 none of my orders seemed to arrive on their set days. I didn't mind waiting for most order getting $1 movie credit but 3 weeks was just uncalled for; but I might try again not that Amazonfresh and prime now have moved into Denver, getting $3 sweetens the deal!!!!!

So you bought a prime 1 year subscript for $79, and got 66 months free? So total of 78 months (6 + 1/2 years) of prime for $79. That sounds like a phenomenal pricing just from movies/tv, let alone shipping.

I guess Amazonthrew out the rule bookfor that former Prime member:

Note:If you received free shipping with a guaranteed delivery date through AmazonPrime, you may be eligible for a free one-month extension if the delivery date isn't met. Prime extensions are limited to one per free trial, one per month for monthly members, and 12 for an annual membership. Free AmazonStudent Memberships do not qualify for this extension.

iLetTheDogsOut said:   Nearly everyone I know has prime or is in a household that one person has prime. I also have friends that have me order things for them because they dont want to pay for it.
You should 'sell' out the extra Prime account slots you have and make even more money.

Sounds like someone that can't afford Prime... back to work. Less time on fat wallet.

novocane said:   

thank you for pointing it out, no the last price i paid was $$99 after they raised it, and NO not 66 it was like 4-6 months (I didn't notice it typed 66 instead of just 6) they couldnt get any of my orders right they started giving free months and i didnt care i wanted my order delivered on time

forbin4040 said:   
iLetTheDogsOut said:   Nearly everyone I know has prime or is in a household that one person has prime. I also have friends that have me order things for them because they dont want to pay for it.
You should 'sell' out the extra Prime account slots you have and make even more money.

Not that easy now. First off, you can only have ONE additional account instead of three more, AND they now have access to your credit card info. Before, you could sell it to a "distant cousin". Now not sure you would even give this to your spouse if you don't share credit cards...

LORENW said:   Forbes is full of horse poop
I know hundreds of people, only about 2-3 have Prime

Not to fixate on this, but I'm just curious, did you actually ask every single one of these 100s of people if they have Prime? I know lots of people too, but I'm not sure how many times (if any, for any for that matter) the question of whether or not somebody has Prime has ever come up in a conversation...

i don't understand all this stupid personal anecdotal information about whether people specifically only you know, have prime. who cares? someone cited an article, which again is using some statistics that could be pretty accurate or not, but i'm not understanding why there's so much questioning the generalization that two-thirds of americans have it. op edited the title to include prime, but people actually were taking the time to write an angry replies about whether paying for prime is worth it, etc. which is irrelevant to this thread and obtaining the promotional reward credit mentioned.

now, back to the topic, i'm not getting this to show up..as of the end of last week my no-rush shipping credits switched back to $5 prime pantry credits, which i don't use, so i've been holding off on placing any more orders until it goes back to the $1 digital credits, hah. but thanks anyway, op!

impasse said:   i don't understand all this stupid personal anecdotal information about whether people specifically only you know, have prime. who cares? someone cited an article, which again is using some statistics that could be pretty accurate or not, but i'm not understanding why there's so much questioning the generalization that two-thirds of americans have it. op edited the title to include prime, but people actually were taking the time to write an angry replies about whether paying for prime is worth it, etc. which is irrelevant to this thread and obtaining the promotional reward credit mentioned.

now, back to the topic, i'm not getting this to show up..as of the end of last week my no-rush shipping credits switched back to $5 prime pantry credits, which i don't use, so i've been holding off on placing any more orders until it goes back to the $1 digital credits, hah. but thanks anyway, op!

We also prefer the $1 digital credits even though it is of lower value - prime pantry is hard for us to use (items we need are out of stock, then do we wait or do we just go to the store and get what is needed instead?) and haven't seen them in a number of weeks. It seemed we were stuck on the service credit for a long time and that was of no interest at all.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017