• filter:

SNES Classic Mini Edition Announced

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The deal will be actually snagging one.

rated:
This plus fzero equals I lose my job.

rated:
Has Link to the Past, Secret of Mana, FF3, Earthbound.......I think I'll have to grab one
Dave

rated:
You know Starfox 2 is going to stink. But it's included so who am I to complain.

rated:
Do gamers get girls?

Or maybe a better question is.... if they get one, do they keep em?

rated:
Controllers bigger than console is awesome. There should be a +1up for blowing in the cartridge slot.

rated:
kingdoodler88 said:   Do gamers get girls?

Or maybe a better question is.... if they get one, do they keep em?

I think the better question is do you have time to get out of the house to get a girl.

rated:
Anyone hear of pre-orders? I guess Wal-Mart had some pre-orders on last Saturday but were sold out in minuets.

rated:
DSAEM said:   Anyone hear of pre-orders? I guess Wal-Mart had some pre-orders on last Saturday but were sold out in minuets.

Can confirm, I saw pre-orders live on WM on Friday night and then the site crashed for me.

rated:
st4rdust said:   
DSAEM said:   Anyone hear of pre-orders? I guess Wal-Mart had some pre-orders on last Saturday but were sold out in minuets.

Can confirm, I saw pre-orders live on WM on Friday night and then the site crashed for me.

That is crazy. I would really like to get one but when I call game stop they say they know nothing....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017