• filter:

DealDash Penny Auction Sued For Running ‘Perverse Lotteries’

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good! This and other like sites ares scum.

rated:
"An attorney representing the company said in an emailed statement that DealDash is highly rated by its customers on Facebook (4.3 out of 5 stars), TrustPilot (9.1 out of 10 stars) and SiteJabber (84 percent positive)."

Maybe we should change that!

rated:
you think?????????????

rated:
Most people on FW really do think you can get a 65" Flatscreen for $10.87.
Just sayin...

rated:
i got a lifetime subscription to ringplus for only 12,000 dollars ...

rated:
kingdoodler88 said:   Most people on FW really do think you can get a 65" Flatscreen for $10.87.
Just sayin...

No, but in reading the article. you come to realize just how obscene this business model is.  Anyone who thinks they can bid and win an iPad for $4 is seriously naive or just plain dumb.

rated:
Dumb and deaf?  All of the ladies in their TV commercials all seem to YELL. EVERY. WORD. JUST. LIKE. HARD. OF. HEARING. PEOPLE. DO. 

rated:
i gots a 77 inches Telebishion Foe 11 dollas...#fakeCNNnews

rated:
kingdoodler88 said:   Most people on FW really do think you can get a 65" Flatscreen for $10.87.
Just sayin...

I had it in my cart, but it turned out to be an LG, so I just let it slide

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017