• filter:

Teltik, highly questionable, dumping after 6 weeks

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I signed up for the great price and then two weeks into my second month ,which is the first full month. I've been throttled to 2G, my phone was broken for 3 Days of it and it doesn't show that I used nearly that much data. When I checked with T-Mobile there were a dozen other people on my bill and dialing my data minutes and text used codes, said I had sent for thousand texts and talk for 1350 minutes in the past two weeks I have never in my life sent more than 20 texts in the day and I did not talk anywhere near more than 2 hours. Teltik tells me that the data is right and I used over my 6 gig limit, the minutes and texts, from the same source, are wrong. I have never in my life to used over 3 gigs. Interesting, it is only that which is limited, is correct. I did not watch it that closely where I would yell fraud but I highly suspect it or at least so major issue with how were monitored for use

Member Summary
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017