• filter:

2016 Hyundai Tucson vs 2017 Tucson.

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I noticed a lot of dealers still have 2016 on there lot but no incentives to buy from manufacturer. I want the best deal which should be the 2016 but they not budging. What should I do

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Buy the 2018.

rated:
Hyundai dealers would certainly have to unload in the next 3 months or so the '16s 'cause there's already the '18s looming, as they're supposed to start rolling in August '17 ('16s thru '18s have minimal changes, none in engine or tranny selection). Just wait a few weeks and the dealers will get the memo from HQ to dump the '16s with the proper incentive.

Otherwise check other '16 MY compact crossovers (there might be one of your liking 'cause it's a very competitive segment, as now the best-selling passenger car will come from that category rather than the midsize sedans)...

rated:
Thanks. Im going to test drive them tomorrow.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017