• filter:

Game of Thrones Returns July 16th - Couple Streaming Options

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
So for those who don't know GOT is returning July 16th and I have been getting some emails to signup for streaming services to watch it.  Smart on their part.

SlingTV is offering a Free Roku Express if you prepay for two months of service. https://www.sling.com/devices/roku

You could also add HBO to your Amazon Prime service.

To me, the SlingTV option is pretty appealing. I liked it for Football last year too.  Plus you can always flip the Express on eBay.  Currently trending at $31 dollars on eBay.  Anyone else have any good coupons for extended trials or other options?

Member Summary

GOT (321.06kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Sony Vue is better than Sling for sports, but Sony raised prices for new customers. 

Game of Thrones was free on Roku private channels, but I lost interest and stopped watching the show.  Veetle and Justin have shut down, but maybe some other private channels replaced them.

rated:
HBO Now first month is free then $14.99/month and you can cancel anytime. I did this last year and will likely do it again this year and cancel after the first paid month if they allow me to sign up again for a free month.

rated:
JiggleTheHandle said:   Sony Vue is better than Sling for sports, but Sony raised prices for new customers. 

I think they are raising prices for "old customers", but have a 3 month delay on the price jump.  (I got in on vue just a few weeks before the pricing change)

rated:
Verizon FiOS gave me free HBO until 8/31.

rated:
DIRECTV NOW comes with a free Kindle Fire TV stick (maybe worth $30), and the service is a bit like Sling. It's 35$ per month, but to add on HBO is only an extra $5 per month. It's the cheapest HBO add-on I've seen... but you have DIRECTV NOW with no DVR service (unless you have PlayOn).

rated:
HBO Now service is awesome. The picture is perfectly clear with no buffering. Definitely worth $15 a month, plus you can rewatch old seasons.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017