• filter:

Need help with Nest price match

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hi everyone,
Recently purchased a Nest thermostat and then two weeks later (approx around July 4th holiday) they went on sale $50 off at several retailers.  I submitted everything to Discover price match for the $50 back but like an idiot my printout from Bed Bath and Beyond's website did not put the date in the header/footer of the pdf.  It is a setting you have to enable and I, stupidly, forgot to do this. So Discover said I need to resubmit an advertisement that is dated.

Does anyone have an ad scan, a PDF, a receipt, a printout of a web page, ANYTHING that could help me verify that it was actually $199 on sale, that is dated?  I submitted my claim 6/29/17 and initially made my purchase on 6/18/17.  Or if you have any other suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

I appreciate your help in advance.  Here is the original printout I did from Bed Bath and Beyond's website during the sale.

Thank you!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just buy one at the new price and return it with your old receipt.

rated:
The sale is over... I can't just buy it at the new price.  Obviously, if that were an option then I would just reprint the advertisement today with the lower price.......

rated:
elevenspades said:   Hi everyone,
Recently purchased a Nest thermostat and then two weeks later (approx around July 4th holiday) they went on sale $50 off at several retailers.  I submitted everything to Discover price match for the $50 back but like an idiot my printout from Bed Bath and Beyond's website did not put the date in the header/footer of the pdf.  It is a setting you have to enable and I, stupidly, forgot to do this. So Discover said I need to resubmit an advertisement that is dated.

Does anyone have an ad scan, a PDF, a receipt, a printout of a web page, ANYTHING that could help me verify that it was actually $199 on sale, that is dated?  I submitted my claim 6/29/17 and initially made my purchase on 6/18/17.  Or if you have any other suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

I appreciate your help in advance.  Here is the original printout I did from Bed Bath and Beyond's website during the sale

Thank you!

I PM'd you.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017