• filter:

Amazon not offering me slow shipping credits

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I checked 3 items so far and there's no option at checkout for the slow shipping credit. It seems like they've removed that option for me. Before I contact them, has this happened to anybody else?

Edit: Checked more items and added screenshots. Looks like a type of ban.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
How much did you accumulate? I've currently got $25 worth and they are still offering me credits.

*update*  They've stopped offering me shipping credit so must be a recent change.  Doesn't really matter to me as I stop choosing them since they all expire september 17th.

rated:
Sometimes I don't get any no-rush shipping offers for a while tgen they start again. Right now I'm getting the $5 pantry credit offer, which is worthless to me so I just take prime delivery. Sometimes it's the preferred, IMHO, $1 digital credit. Recently I got a $10 furniture, mattress, and area rug discount. They're also rolling out a bunch of other random instant slow shipping credits that are deducted before you pay: www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1575131

rated:
famewolf said:   How much did you accumulate? 

Right now I only have $8. Up until now I've been redeeming them for $10 and $20 PSN cards to sell on eBay.

rated:
I'm also no longer getting no-rush offers since Sunday evening. I placed an order around noon and got the $1 offer, but starting last night am not getting offers.

Added: I just sent them an email asking about this.

rated:
Hi. I noticed today I am no longer receiving no rush shipping offers too. Didn't shop over the weekend so not sure when this started. I am a heavy no rush user who has about $30 in credits. I am hoping they will fix this soon.

rated:
Apparently, there is a problem. The reply to my 2nd email (the reply to the 1st being useless) said: "I checked with our technical team and see that, It's an ongoing issue for placing orders in "no rush shipping". I've immediately reported this to our technical team, and they're working on taking care of it. It'll take a bit more time than usual. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you."

rated:
I didn't get any no rush options yesterday either.

rated:
Just tested it and am now getting the $1 NR offer.

rated:
Yes, $1 no rush credit is back this afternoon

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017