• filter:

wash bags

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I'm looking for some wash bags, which are not too expensive but durable.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
One might think, "It's just inexpensive laundry equipment, why not just go onto Amazon and look at the top sellers in 'mesh laundry bags'? And look at stores like Macys, Kohls, Penneys, Walmart, etc. ...Simple."

But... 2 years ago, I happened to need to buy some laundry wash bags for myself and a relative, and when I made those logical searches, I discovered that there were a gazillion brands of laundry wash bags, many of their customer reviews seemed fake, and many bags on the market seemed to be of poor quality but surprisingly pricey (in terms of how cheap they must be to manufacture).

I ended up settling on a brand (sold by Amazon as the seller) that had a huge number of good reviews and a money-back guarantee.

The bags have held up well and I and some of my family members have returned to Amazon and bought several sizes/sets of them in the last 2 years.

They weren't in the cheapest price level for that segment - but the price wasn't too bad. If an item is going to hold up well for several years, paying a little extra is worth it. In the last 2 years, their prices have steadily gone up.

Note: On Amazon, you can buy these from Amazon as the seller or from the manufacturer as the seller.
I always found that Amazon as the seller offered them at a cheaper price than the manufacturer as the seller did (it's usually a couple of dollars less per set, depending on the sizes/quantities you choose).
If, when you look at the listing, there is no listed option to buy them from Amazon as the seller, I found that if you wait a couple of days, Amazon will get new stock of them in, and will re-list themselves on the item's page as a seller.

I think that I also looked at the manufacturer's website, but the prices there were more expensive than Amazon when shipping was factored in.

These aren't the best mesh laundry bags I've ever had, but they are fine. They are sturdy and not rough on fabrics. The zippers are of a good quality, etc.

I've just looked in one of the bags to see what the brand is. The tag says: "WashGuard" and "www.ixbetterhome.com". That's what they are sold under on Amazon, should be easy to find there.

rated:
What is this?  Just put clothes in the washing machine!

I need to buy something to fart in.

rated:
Amazon and eBay comes to mind.

rated:
walmart also has them too

rated:
dabir said:   What is this?  Just put clothes in the washing machine!

Only if you have to wash delicate farts. 

rated:
dabir said:   What is this?  Just put clothes in the washing machine!

The Deal Discussion forum is a place to ask for advice about goods and services. 

Even if you don't personally use a particular item in your life, there is no reason to be rude and dismissive regarding another Fatwallet member's valid request for help.

rated:
If time isn't of the essence (items are shipping from China), you can find these in all sizes and they usually ship for free at Aliexpress. The Dollar Tree also has them online (if you want to buy a case of them) and usually in-stores. Link

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017