• filter:

Walgreens Balance Rewards points have a new expiration policy starting August 25th

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Effective August 25th, Balance® Rewards will have a new points expiration policy. Points will expire on a rolling 12–month basis for active members.

I had 6000+ points that will expire.

Source:
https://www.walgreens.com/topic/help/balance-rewards.jspQ: Do my points expire?A: Yes, points expire three years after they are earned or if an account has been inactive for 6 months. Your account is deemed inactive if you have not used your card (physical card, virtual card via smartphone or phone number look-up) in-store or online.

NOTE: Effective August 25, 2017, points will expire one year after they are earned instead of the current three year expiration date. All points earned prior to August 1, 2016 will expire on August 25, 2017. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Only 30 days warning to people who might lose years of points? I hope there are big big signs all over the store and a mailing to cardholders.

rated:
Unless you are sitting on a lot of points there should not be a issue. Older points are redeemed first.

rated:
double post

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017