• filter:

Veterans: Shop online at military exchanges via vetverify.org

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Starting on Veteran's day, most veterans will be able to shop online at the military exchanges (you must have an honorable or general under honorable discharge). To do this, you have to register at vetverify.org and provide some information that lets them validate your eligibility. Once verified, you will be able to shop online at the various service's exchanges. I registered a few weeks ago and yesterday I was "randomly selected" to participate in a beta test so I get to shop now instead of waiting till November. Not sure if this is such a hot deal as the prices may not be so competitive but it's tax free at least.

Link 

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Jul. 27, 2017 @ 9:11pm
Member Summary

veteran (9.41kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
As a Vet (not retired) over the years since service, when visiting an exchange facility with eligible members, I have noted as does the OP that prices, other than the tax exemption, are not really what they once were.  This is a nice option but there is not indication thus far about what the shipping policy will be. Anything to compete with Amazon Prime? I am only asking b/c as a FW longtime deal watcher, I would love to have yet another valuable shopping choice.

rated:
If you apply and get one of their credit cards shipping is free..............

rated:
Takes 2 seconds to get approved to shop, thanks OP!

rated:
I knew this was coming OP but thanks for the link and reminder.

From: https://www.shopmyexchange.com/s?Dy=1&Nty=1&Ntt=vosbwelcome 

"FREE Standard Shipping to US Zip Codes *When Your Online Purchase Totals $49 or More"

"TAX-FREE SHOPPING On top of already great deals on clothing, electronics and more"

And it took a couple of minutes because I had to upload a copy of my DD214. I had already scanned a copy for a cruise discount with the social blacked out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017