• filter:

Earn Walmart G/C or Other Stuff, When You Buy Dr. Pepper Products, Back Again!!

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
All purchases must be from Walmart.

rated:
And the program started 45 days ago, and will be over with in 15 days...

Not pointing fingers at the OP, just letting people know we're already into the last 15 days of the deal...

rated:
I just, received email today, evidently they are slow to notify people... Please, don't shoot the messenger.

rated:
Connman said:   And the program started 45 days ago, and will be over with in 15 days...

Not pointing fingers at the OP, just letting people know we're already into the last 15 days of the deal...

K,TY ... I took the post kinda wrong... strange, they wait so long to send the email. I must be at the end of their list.

rated:
The main page and FAQs have different info on how you accumulate points from the T&C -- is it points per bottle or dollars?

rated:
CrashCart9 said:   The main page and FAQs have different info on how you accumulate points from the T&C -- is it points per bottle or dollars?
  $1 worth of product = 1pt.

$10.99 worth of product = 10pt (they keep the diff).

rated:
What drives me insane about Walmart is that in my area, Dr Pepper 12 packs are usually $3.33 a piece. Which means that if you buy 3 of them, you come in under the $10 threshold and any time they have these offers, I'm forced to either buy a fourth 12 pack or a 2 liter to get to that $10 threshold.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017