• filter:

LG OLED65B7A $2349 no charge for tax or shipping (screenshot attached)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
After reading through the other LG OLED posts for Beach and buydig, I called buydig and spoke with Ray. He said they are out of the C7 and E7. C7 shipment is 10 days out and was quoted at $2699 and E7's have no ETA. They do have B7A's for $2349. I just completed my order. He also said they have G7's (dont know how many) for $3150. That is a very tempting price, but I already have a really nice surround setup so didn't bite. He ran it under beach camera even though I called buydig number. I didn't ask why and don't care since both are authorized sellers. I assume it for internal reasons.
http://www.beachcamera.com/shop/product/LGOLED65B7A/LG-OLED65B7A-B7A-Series-65-OLED-4K-HDR-Smart-TV-2017-Model

Member Summary

LG OLED65B7A (32.87kB)
Thanks st4rdust
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
please put merchant in the title

rated:
arantadams said:   After reading through the other LG OLED posts for Beach and buydig, I called buydig and spoke with Ray. He said they are out of the C7 and E7. C7 shipment is 10 days out and was quoted at $2699 and E7's have no ETA. They do have B7A's for $2349. I just completed my order. He also said they have G7's (dont know how many) for $3150. That is a very tempting price, but I already have a really nice surround setup so didn't bite. He ran it under beach camera even though I called buydig number. I didn't ask why and don't care since both are authorized sellers. I assume it for internal reasons.
http://www.beachcamera.com/shop/product/LGOLED65B7A/LG-OLED65B7A-B7A-Series-65-OLED-4K-HDR-Smart-TV-2017-Model

He ran it under Beach because he was quoting you new unopened.  buydig they sell them as "open box" to get around LG's minimum pricing.  (I bought one, if it was opened before they did a really good job repacking it and the seal looked original)

They are the same company.

Also, be aware that the 2017s dropped both the curved and 3D functions from all models.  I don't care either way about 3D (I have a compatible player and a few BRs, but Meh) -- but I do like the curved models.  I bought last years 55C model which has both features.

rated:
You posted about a $2349 TV on a website where people are so obsessively frugal and penny-pinching they fraudulently participate in $3 class action settlements. You are just asking for people to red you. Not saying I will, but still...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017