• filter:

Saving money on "taxis" and taxi-like service: Which apps do you use? Do you recommend them?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I finally got my iPhone and am now loading apps.  Trying to save money on taxis and wondering which apps, uber, lyft, juno, etc.  people on here use?  And which you like best?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Usually open both Uber and Lyft and compare the prices (including various weekly promos, credits, etc).

rated:
BrianGa said:   Usually open both Uber and Lyft and compare the prices (including various weekly promos, credits, etc).
  app that compares the two? 

rated:
Both the apps are wonderful and really cost effective.
I love exploring different money saving apps available in he market..have tried quite a few..let me know if you are interested in saving money through these apps. I know a few which actually works and helps you save. 

rated:
And congrats for your new iphone..

rated:
Here is an website that compares fares for Uber and Lyft:  Whatsthefare

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017