• filter:

Sprint 50% plan from T-Mobile and other carrier

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hi, 
I would like to know what will happen to those who moved from T-Mobile ( in my case ), AT&T and Verizon while ago to Sprint with 50% off plan. Sprint gave 50% of what I was paying to T-Mobile at that time. I have just about 5 months left on this plan.

My questions is what will happen after this plan gets expired. I know I signed up late and other people got this promotion before me and their plan must have expired. Will Sprint charge new higher plan rate? Or they will continue? 

I was told by sales associate at that time that my plan would continue at the same rate. I called today and another sales associate told me that it would not continue.

Please share your experience if you had same plan.

Member Summary
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017