• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
larrymoencurly said:   Try phoning Creative Labs at 1-800-998-1000, and talk to customer service or sales and tell them that the rebate department never replies. Also file complaints at www.bbb.org, both for Creative and the rebate processor in Stillwater.

BTW it's good that you didn't waste space by listing the state where Stillwater is located because I'm sure it's like Kansas City and exists in only one state in the US. But if you're dealing with a Minnesota company, there are a couple of rebate processors there, including Young America (1-800-533-4529) and Hegleson (1-877-762-9710).

The Creative Labs phone number listed above is a pre-recorded line that instructed you to contact them at www.creative.com

rated:
namcongtu said:   larrymoencurly said:   Try phoning Creative Labs at 1-800-998-1000,The Creative Labs phone number listed above is a pre-recorded line that instructed you to contact them at www.creative.comHit "1" the moment the recording starts.

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   namcongtu said:   larrymoencurly said:   Try phoning Creative Labs at 1-800-998-1000,The Creative Labs phone number listed above is a pre-recorded line that instructed you to contact them at www.creative.comHit "1" the moment the recording starts.
it disconnected when hit 1

rated:
namcongtu said:   larrymoencurly said:   namcongtu said:   larrymoencurly said:   Try phoning Creative Labs at 1-800-998-1000,The Creative Labs phone number listed above is a pre-recorded line that instructed you to contact them at www.creative.comHit "1" the moment the recording starts.it disconnected when hit 1What else have you tried, not only at that number but also elsewhere? I include the merchant that featured the rebate, your credit card issuer (most extend complaint times to a year, well beyond the federally required 60 days), BBB.org, ResellerRatings.com, RipOffReport.com, Consumerist.com, the state attorney general, etc.

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   namcongtu said:   larrymoencurly said:   namcongtu said:   larrymoencurly said:   Try phoning Creative Labs at 1-800-998-1000,The Creative Labs phone number listed above is a pre-recorded line that instructed you to contact them at www.creative.comHit "1" the moment the recording starts.it disconnected when hit 1What else have you tried, not only at that number but also elsewhere? I include the merchant that featured the rebate, your credit card issuer (most extend complaint times to a year, well beyond the federally required 60 days), BBB.org, ResellerRatings.com, RipOffReport.com, Consumerist.com, the state attorney general, etc.
i contacted fry's, it seems that they are helpful for now, thanks

rated:
namcongtu said:   larrymoencurly said:   What else have you tried, not only at that number but also elsewhere? I include the merchant that featured the rebate, your credit card issuer (most extend complaint times to a year, well beyond the federally required 60 days), BBB.org, ResellerRatings.com, RipOffReport.com, Consumerist.com, the state attorney general, etc.i contacted fry's, it seems that they are helpful for now, thanksThat's all???

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   namcongtu said:   larrymoencurly said:   What else have you tried, not only at that number but also elsewhere? I include the merchant that featured the rebate, your credit card issuer (most extend complaint times to a year, well beyond the federally required 60 days), BBB.org, ResellerRatings.com, RipOffReport.com, Consumerist.com, the state attorney general, etc.i contacted fry's, it seems that they are helpful for now, thanksThat's all???

I contacted fry's they said that would help me so i have to wait, today i just received an email from rebate company after 4 weeks emailing them:

"Hi,

Our records show that Check 2085580 of $70.00 was sent out to you and that it has been cashed. We have a scanned copy from the bank of that check and of a signature by "My Name" on the back of the check.

Since this check has been cashed already, we cannot send another one.

If you still require assistance, please reply to this email with any previous correspondence to ensure the quickest and most accurate service.

Best Regards,

Zinaida Pinjic
Creative Labs"

I emailed them back to request a copy of that cashed check, what else do i need to do if the check was cashed by someone but me?

rated:
just got a replacement check today, it came from fry's not creative/rebate center, thanks all specially larrymoencurly

rated:
Bah, got the denied confirmation from Bytecc drive enclosure I bought at Frys during the Memorial Day FAR promo. There is no contact info on the rebate form at all and this is their rebate T&C:
If any terms and conditions are not met the rebate will be denied without notice. Offer not valid with any other rebate offers. Distributors and retailers may not participate in this rebate. Your rebate receipt/invoice must be dated between the dates provided on the individual rebate form that you must print, sign and mail to BYTECC REBATE CENTER. The signature and address on your rebate application form must match the signature and billing address on the receipt/invoice. Bytecc Inc is NOT responsible for any lost in mail by USPS for Both the application or the rebate check. Any requests postmarked or received after applicable dates will be denied. The rebate check must be cashed within 30 days from the date of mailing. In the event that the rebate check is not cashed within 30 days, the rebate offer expires and is void. Timely cashing of the rebate check is a necessary condition to obtain a rebate under this offer. Checks are void if not cashed within 30 days of issuance and will NOT be reissued. Limit one rebate per address except where prohibited by law. ALL terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.

I will write to Frys via their social media forum to not do business with this outfit.

rated:
Anybody have recent experience with Kaspersky rebates? bought a $79.99 software at OD (two rebates $50main and $30 upgrade).

Both were processed on 9/1 and been in a pending status since then. Will be 8 weeks soon and still no check is showing cut.

Anyone have a contact # for their rebate processor? no contact (phone or email) is provided at web-rebates.com/kaspersky for them.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   Anybody have recent experience with Kaspersky rebates? bought a $79.99 software at OD (two rebates $50main and $30 upgrade).

Both were processed on 9/1 and been in a pending status since then. Will be 8 weeks soon and still no check is showing cut.

Anyone have a contact # for their rebate processor? no contact (phone or email) is provided at web-rebates.com/kaspersky for them.

From the rebate form (#441-88):

--- To contact by phone call: (800) 764-2412, Customer Agents are available for calls Monday thru Friday, 8 AM until 8 PM, Eastern Standard Time.

--- If you have not received your mail-in savings after 60-90 days of mailing please contact www.web-rebates.com/kasperskylab to check status or for questions about the mail-in savings process.

rated:
bpvh said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Anybody have recent experience with Kaspersky rebates? bought a $79.99 software at OD (two rebates $50main and $30 upgrade).

From the rebate form (#441-88):

--- To contact by phone call: (800) 764-2412, Customer Agents are available for calls Monday thru Friday, 8 AM until 8 PM, Eastern Standard Time.

--- If you have not received your mail-in savings after 60-90 days of mailing please contact www.webrebates.com/kasperskylab to check status or for questions about the mail-in savings process.

OK thanks Bpvh, I'll have to wait then since it's only 45 days so far. BTW BPVH, the correct rebate address is www.web-rebates/kasperskylab and there's no contact link or info there. Just a bunch of FAQ's but no way to contact anyone that I can see. I'll have to call in about a month if I don't see any movement on it.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   OK thanks Bpvh, I'll have to wait then since it's only 45 days so far. BTW BPVH, the correct rebate address is www.web-rebates/kasperskylab and there's no contact link or info there. Just a bunch of FAQ's but no way to contact anyone that I can see. I'll have to call in about a month if I don't see any movement on it.When changing the formatting I must have deleted the "-".

rated:
Weird, I was just spammed with about 27 emails from Staples easy rebates telling me my check is in the mail. Got all these rebates already too.

rated:
Any news on web-rebates' rebates? I have a bunch that's from july that are still at pending. I'm curious if they're having any trouble and whatnot

update 7:09pm: got one rebate..the prepaid rebate card looks a bit differnt, but otherwise, it's okay..

rated:
Thenk You

Good Posts

I Like You Posts

rated:
Good post. Thank you. I really learns a lot.

rated:
Rebates are a lot easier then they were 20 years ago.

rated:
Im not sure if this deserve its own thread but im not a rebate guy and the only rebate i had ever submitted never even came and the company went out of business lol and it was for $200. so i been hesitant on using rebates.

My question is, whats the average wait on rebates? I went to microcenter, and i see a lot of items with rebates, namely computer parts. I saw a card i wanted but i didnt buy it because it was a decent price AR, so i left and went on eBay to buy it.

I heard companies takes a long time on rebates because the longer they hold the cash before sending it out the more interest they earn on the money. I dont know if this is true, but if so it must be some kind of loophole that needs to be fixed.

rated:
hkfeet said:   Im not sure if this deserve its own thread but im not a rebate guy and the only rebate i had ever submitted never even came and the company went out of business lol and it was for $200. so i been hesitant on using rebates.

My question is, whats the average wait on rebates? I went to microcenter, and i see a lot of items with rebates, namely computer parts. I saw a card i wanted but i didnt buy it because it was a decent price AR, so i left and went on eBay to buy it.

I heard companies takes a long time on rebates because the longer they hold the cash before sending it out the more interest they earn on the money. I dont know if this is true, but if so it must be some kind of loophole that needs to be fixed.

For most rebates the time between postmark and receipt of rebate payout is probably 8-12 weeks. Some arrive sooner (Staples Easy Rebates online submit rebates) and some arrive later but a good rule of thumb is 8-12 weeks.

rated:
thanks for the response and answer. im going to try buying items with rebates but only with reputable companies and manufacturers. i still dont like how microcenter's sales are based on rebates though

rated:
I HAVE SEND ABOUT 10 REBATES TO "rewardsbymail" site, Douglas, AZ over the past couple of years. The latest of which were Jim Beam rebates, both of the $60. rebates were denied , and of course when you go to their site all you can look up is that it was an INVALID REQUEST. They also sent me a postcard saying that it was an "INVALID REQUEST". Not one word about WHY it was invalid. I called the Douglas processing company and I was told that to find out WHY it was invalid, I would have to give the person on the phone my life's history and than call back at a later date AFTER everything had been sent...to someone else. I finaly said that I thought I had done my share of the work already....I bought, I circled, I sent, I felt thet I at least deserved to know WHY my entry was rejected with out spending another month of my time on it all. I will now track down the company, Jim Beam, that has offered these rebates, and I will go directly to them and see what happens.

The part that really upsets me is, when I do a $5, $15, or a small rebate, it is never denied. I do all of my rebates the same way.....SO WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM ? It just seems funny when the only ones that are paid off on are the small ones, after the consummer has put out $200.-$300. for the products.

rated:
I have sent about 10 rebates to "rewardsbymail" site, Douglas, AZ over the past couple of years. The latest of which were Jim Beam rebates, both of the $60. rebates were denied , and of course when you go to their site all you can look up is that it was an INVALID REQUEST. They also sent me a postcard saying that it was an "INVALID REQUEST". Not one word about WHY it was invalid. I called the Douglas processing company and I was told that to find out WHY it was invalid, I would have to give the person on the phone my life's history and than call back at a later date AFTER everything had been sent...to someone else. I fanially said that I thought I had done my share of the work already....I bought, I circled, I sent, I felt thet I at least deserved to know WHY my entry was rejected with out spending another month of my time on it all. I will now track down the company, Jim Beam, that has offered these rebates, and I will go directly to them and see what happens.

The part that really upsets me is, when I do a $5, $15, or a small rebate, it is never denied. I do all of my rebates the same way.....SO WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM ? It just seems funny when the only ones that are paid off on are the small ones, after the consummer has put out $200.-$300. for the products.

rated:
phleb10 said:   I have sent about 10 rebates to "rewardsbymail" site, Douglas, AZ over the past couple of years. The latest of which were Jim Beam rebates, both of the $60. rebates were denied ,What if you call them at 1-800-493-7063, which is probably in Iowa?

rated:
How in the world does one contact the Walgreen's Resubmission Department to find out "what was not submitted?" They give no phone number, no email, no web address. Shame on you Walgreens!!! You are trying to NOT give the promised rebates.

rated:
I bought a 32GB USB Patriot Flash Drive with a $7 rebate. I received the item, printed the rebate form, Signed it, attached a copy of the invoice cut out the UPC bar code, followed all the requirements, used a paper clip to join all the paper work & bar code, reviewed everything before sealing envelope then mailed it. I received an email denying the rebate because they say I did not sign the rebate form and the cut out bar code was not included.
Patriot customer service emailed me a link wanting me to do everything again. When I clicked the link to worldwiderebates, it was blocked with a warning "This connection is untrusted". I stopped, cussing, right there.
I believe it is a scam to offer rebates that they don't want to give out, asking a resend when they fully know well that I don't have some of them anymore. I have done hundreds of rebates, this is the first time 2 things are missing - bar code & signed rebate form. I can not say anything good about them so I won't except one thing - THOSE JERKS !

rated:
Not sure if this topic is already covered in this long thread, but I'll post my info in case it helps someone in the future.

I had two rebates (processed by 4MyRebate.com) in the form of AMEX Pre-paid cards that were apparently lost in the mail. Upon contacting them, they directed me to an American Express number (800-297-7327) to have the cards reissued. The automated system for the AMEX number wants you to input the 15-digit card #, which you don't know since you never received the card, just hit "0" to be transfer to an operator. You will need the confirmation number (different than the tracking #) of the rebate from the 4MyRebate.com website. AMEX will verify your name & billing address before reissuing the card, which should take 10 days to receive.

rated:
Thanks, I have been waiting since long but now will contact them through email.

rated:
I didn't receive my rebate

rated:
Anyone have working Office Depot number

rated:
motsuka said:   Anyone have working Office Depot number
It depends. Office Depot sells rebate items from several rebate processors. For what rebate item? What offer number?

For rebates processed by Office Depot's contracted rebate processor Young America (www.web-rebates.com) -- usually offer numbers like ODnnnnnnn or NNN-NNN or NN-NNN -- the phone number is 1-800-517-9245 or 1-866-541-0284.

For rebates processed by other rebate processors there are too many to list.

rated:
How about a phone number to rebate international ? I had problems receiving my rebates and went to store to complain and after arguing with customer service for an hour she broke down and admitted that she is getting tired of all the complaints from customers not receiving there rebates and she admitted that rebates intetiredrnational is actually owned by and created by menards to process rebates because they don't want to deal with customer complaint calls so they created a fictitious company called rebates international and that's why they only offer a P.O address which is why it is only a stones throw away from menards headquarters in Eau Claire Wi I had to contact them a few times and threaten them with contacting State Attorney Generals office and the Ftc which deals with rebate fraud before they finally mailed me my check. It's funny how knowing the right things to say got them to act all of a sudden like they are my best friend and even apologized for what they called a slight mix up.
Just so everyone knows Menards =Rebates International
Menards Headquarters
4777 Menards Dr.
Eau Claire, Wi 54703-9604
Phone715)876-5911
FAX715)876-2868

rated:
I did everything perfectly, as I am no stranger to doing rebates. The reward card was scanned and the number printed on the receipt, as did the sku, short description and price. I removed all the upc's from the box, just in case, and scanned everything for my records. Then I decided to do it online since it said that if I had the reward number on the receipt, I could submit online. I did. Weeks later I received a card saying the rebate was not being honored because the ACE SKU was not found. It was right on my copy of the receipt so surely their copy must have it also! Since I had submitted the rebate at the beginning of the offer, I resubmitted, following very closely, the guidelines for resubmitting, by mail. I sent in all the original hard copies, by certified mail. The original rejection card said it had to be returned by Oct. 13, 2012. It was delivered at 9:07 on Oct. 5, 2012. As yet I haven't received my rebate, nor is their rebate portion of the website working at present. The part for buying stuff is working though... So, if that $30 rebate doesn't show up, I'm never buying another thing from ACE. There are too many other stores from which to choose, to waste time on these guys.

rated:
phkathy said:   I did everything perfectly, as I am no stranger to doing rebates. The reward card was scanned and the number printed on the receipt, as did the sku, short description and price. I removed all the upc's from the box, just in case, and scanned everything for my records. Then I decided to do it online since it said that if I had the reward number on the receipt, I could submit online. I did. Weeks later I received a card saying the rebate was not being honored because the ACE SKU was not found. It was right on my copy of the receipt so surely their copy must have it also! Since I had submitted the rebate at the beginning of the offer, I resubmitted, following very closely, the guidelines for resubmitting, by mail. I sent in all the original hard copies, by certified mail. The original rejection card said it had to be returned by Oct. 13, 2012. It was delivered at 9:07 on Oct. 5, 2012. As yet I haven't received my rebate, nor is their rebate portion of the website working at present. The part for buying stuff is working though... So, if that $30 rebate doesn't show up, I'm never buying another thing from ACE. There are too many other stores from which to choose, to waste time on these guys.
rebates typically take 8-12 weeks. Its barely been 8. I wouldn't worry yet.

rated:
Antec rebates are now being handled by Advertising Checking Bureau, http://www.acbcoop.com, 1-800-ACB-COOP (222-2667), (602) 438-2320

rated:
Anyone have an email for http://www.status-now.com/ ?? (My Frys BF rebates aren't showing up)

rated:
Lanyap said:   

LAST UPDATED: 08/06/2006

If you have an update/addition/correction you can either use Quick Summary, PM me or leave a reply in this thread. I check this thread for updates on a regular basis but normally only update the list once a month.

Thanks to everyone who has been contributing to the following information!!!

MAJOR REBATE CENTERS:

Archway Marketing Services (Formerly Gage Marketing Services)

El Paso, TX

They handle alot of entertainment company rebates - See individual companies listed below

Archway Marketing Services

Corporate Headquarters

19850 South Diamond Lake Road

Rogers, Minnesota 55374

866-779-9855

Continental Promotions Group / CPG

Phoenix, AZ & Scottsdale, AZ & Niagara Falls, NY

www.rebatestatus.com

www.rebatestatus.com/contactus.aspx (Email webpage)

www.bonusrebate.com (Corporate website)

800-554-9838 ext. 6100

888-314-9908

888-314-9903

800-340-0108

866-348-2492

480-606-4313 (fax resubmission to the Email Task Force Dept.)

Coresco

Charlotte, NC

www.rebates411.com

ExpressGroup --> Now RewardsbyMail.com

http://www.rewardsbymail.com/, owned and operated by Promotion Fulfillment Center (PFC)

1-800-741-1365

Promotion Fulfillment Center

311 21st Street

Camanche, IA 52730

US

PFC - Privacy Policy

http://www.rewardsbymail.com/privacy.html

Promotion Fulfillment Center

PO Box 2955

Clinton, IA 52733-2955

(563) 259-0100

(563) 259-0110 fax

privacy@pfcfulfills.com

Global Fulfillment Services / GFS

Mesa, AZ

GFS was bought out by Young America in 2005 according to sources in this thread

www.gfsinc.com (Business Website)

www.web-rebates.com (Main rebate webpage)

www.web-rebates.com/generic/Default.asp

www.web-rebates.com/ati (ATI Rebate Inquiry)

www.web-rebates.com/atari (Atari Rebate Inquiry)

www.web-rebates.com/avery (Avery Rebate Inquiry)

www.web-rebates.com/basix (Basix Rebate Inquiry)

www.web-rebates.com/belkin (Belkin Rebate Inquiry)

www.web-rebates.com/britannica/status (Britannica Rebate Inquiry)

www.web-rebates.com/buffalo (Buffalo Networking Rebate Inquiry)

www.web-rebates.com/compaq/status (Compaq Rebate Inquiry)

www.web-rebates.com/dlink/status (D-Link Rebate Inquiry)

800-279-4784 (D-Link Rebate Phone Number)

www.web-rebates.com/jasc (Jasc Rebate Inquiry)

800-622-2793 (Jasc Customer Service, 8am-5pm CST Mon-Fri)

www.web-rebates.com/kensington/status (Kensington and possibly Gravis Rebate Inquiry)

www.web-rebates.com/linksys (Linksys Rebate Inquiry)

800-542-0087

www.web-rebates.com/maxell (Maxell Rebate Inquiry)

www.web-rebates.com/pc-cillin (Trend Micro Rebate Inquiry)

877-547-2425 Weekdays, 7am to 7pm MT

www.rebate-zone.com/default.asp?PN=P10029 (Pinnacle Systems Rebate Inquiry)

www.web-rebates.com/radioshack/status (Radio Shack Rebate Inquiry)

www.web-rebates.com/sandisk (Sandisk Rebate Inquiry)

www.web-rebates.com/sony/status.asp (Sony Rebate Inquiry)

www.web-rebates.com/stimobile (STI-Mobile Rebate Inquiry)

800-784-3277 MF 9am-12amEST Sa-Sun 10am-10pmEST

www.web-rebates.com/stompers (Stompers Rebate Inquiry)

866-237-8667

www.web-rebates.com/syntax (Syntax Rebate Inquiry) See Syntax below also

www.web-rebates.com/toshiba (Toshiba Rebate Inquiry)

www.web-rebates.com/usrobotics (USRobotics Rebate Inquiry)

www.rebate-zone.com/cablesunlimited (Ziplinq / CablesUnlimited Products)

customerservice(AT)gfsinc.com (Email)

pk(AT)gfsinc.com (Email)

retail_manager(AT)support.trendmicro.com (Email - Copy for TrendMicro rebates)

888-859-3988

888-221-4317

240-209-8498 (FAX)

952-294-6209 (Call young america, they bought GFS last year, for any GFS rebate, any web-rebates.com rebate, Trend Micro rebates, Young America rebates.

You might have to leave a message)

800-477-1626 (FAX resubmissions to RE: resubmit dept)

Helgeson Enterprises

White Bear Lake, MN

www.helgesonent.com (Main website - no rebate info)

www.helgesonent.com/gate.asp?target=contact (Contact Information)

Resolve / NCH Marketing Service / Nu World Marketing / American Redemption Center

Strongsville, OH & Mascoutah, IL

www.nchmarketing.com/us/contact/index.asp (Contact Information)

440-572-0725 (Corporate number but they can connect you to rebate dept.)

800-277-6180 (rebate dept.)

OnRebate

Miami, FL 33144

www.onrebate.com

support(AT)help.onrebate.com

TigerDirect is starting to use this new rebate company

120 East Palmetto Park Road

3rd Floor

Boca Raton, FL 33432

888-222-9300 (CSR phone #)

Parago / RebatesHQ

Miami, FL & Coppell, TX & McAllen, TX & El Paso, TX

www.rebateshq.com (Rebate Lookup)

app.parago.com/promocenter/rebateshq/track.html

www.rebateshq.com/parago/contact_us.htm (Rebate Center contact numbers by vendor)

www.rebateshq.com/clients/parago/rebates/email_us.jsp (Email webpage)

rebates(AT)parago.com (Email; For resubmissions scan your paperwork and send as .jpg attachments to Parago at this email address)

888-221-4692

877-580-3348

800-753-9823 (www.trackmyrebate.com)

800-886-8370 (FAX Number for Resubmission)

972-745-8803 (FAX Number for Resubmission)

877-378-8545 (Corporate Phone Number)

877-681-2362 (escalation desk? open Monday to Friday from 8 to 5)

How to reach a live CSR: < They change the options often so you may have to try different options and sequences>

877-549-9794 (Staples Only)

877-699-8797 (OfficeMax Only - Slightly different option numbers)

1) Wait for choices then press 2

2) Wait for choices then press 2

3) Press 2 when it asks for phone number

4) Press 6 (unmentioned option for a CSR).

5) If 6 does not work press 2 again and you should go into the call queue

OR:

1) wait for choices then press 3

2) wait for choices then press 0

Parago Legal

Attn: Legal Dept.

Parago, Inc.

700 State Hwy., 121 Bypass, Suite 200

Lewisville, TX 75067

877-378-8545 (Corporate Phone Number)

legal(AT)parago.com

BBB Listing for Parago:

www.dallas.bbb.org/commonreport.html?compid=50000606&code=

Parago rebate resubmission address:

Resubmissions, Dept ##-#####

PO BOX 28516

MIAMI FL 33102-8516

More Parago Information:

Parago also creates rebate websites for their clients at URL: www.trackmyrebate.com

www.trackmyrebate.com/Fellowes

www.trackmyrebate.com/Khypermedia

www.trackmyrebate.com/PNY

www.trackmyrebate.com/Maxtor

www.trackmyrebate.com/NEC

www.trackmyrebate.com/Zio

Promotion Fulfillment Center / PFC

Clinton, IA

RewardsByMail.com

web.pfcfulfills.com

800-493-7063

800-553-6088

563-259-0110 (Fax resubmission)

A division of Nikiva Corporation

Rebate International

www.rebateinternational.com

Rebate Service Center

>>> NOTE: Based on the latest information contained in FatWallet rebate threads it appears that Rebate Service Center aka Easierrebate.com is no longer in business. You should consider going back to the manufacturer/retailer where purchased and complain <<<

312 West Republican Street

Seattle, WA 98119

www.easierrebate.com/rebatestatus.asp

www.rebateservicecenter.com/rebatestatus.asp

customerservice(AT)rebateservicecenter.com (Email)

888-241-8890

888-880-6863

206-957-4020

206-285-4454 (Old number - Disconnected?)

866-757-9892 (FAX)

NOTE: People have reported that the above phone numbers do not work. If you find a new working number please let me know.

TCArebates / WheresMyRebate.com

>>> NOTE: Based on the latest information contained in FatWallet rebate threads it appears that TCA is no longer in business and/or has been bought out by Parago. You should consider going back to the manufacturer/retailer where purchased and complain or check with Parago. Phone numbers are reported to be disconnected <<<

145 Huguenot St Suite 105

New Rochelle, NY 10801

www.wheresmyrebate.com

customerservice(AT)wheresmyrebate.com (Email; No longer works. They did not reply back anyway)

800-390-2344

914-633-3393

914-633-0663

914-633-3373 (Fax)

914-633-8772 (Fax)

TCA/Wheresmyrebate.com will allow searches on as little as:

- 1st character of the first name

- 1st 3 characters of the last name

- 1st 3 digits of the zip code.

Therefore to search for Robert Smith in zip code 90210, you can enter as little as:

R

Smi

Tristar Fulfillment Services

204 Center Square Road

Bridgeport, NJ 08014

www.checkmyrebate.com/

856-467-4400

Young America

Young America, MN

www.young-america.com (No online rebate lookup)

952-294-6209 (Call young america, they bought GFS last year, for any GFS rebate, any web-rebates.com rebate, Trend Micro rebates, Young America rebates.

You might have to leave a message)

800-477-1626 (FAX resubmissions to RE: resubmit dept)

Young America Fulfillment Center

717 Faxon Road

Young America, MN 55397-9481

(952) 467-1100

Glencoe Fulfillment Center

1207 Cardinal Ave. North

Glencoe, MN 55336

Young America Client Services Facility

18671 Lake Drive East

Chanhassen, MN 55317

(952) 294-6000

Insider contact info for Young America:

Dana Lukawski

Client Research

952-294-6219

dana.lukawski(AT)young-america.com (Email)

MAJOR RETAILERS:

BestBuy Rebate Center / Watts NCH Promotional Services?

Calais, ME

www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=cat12112&type=page

www.rebatetrak.com/RebateTracker/StorePurchase (for In-Store purchases)

www.rebatetrak.com/RebateTracker/OnlinePurchase (for Online purchases)

800-369-5050 opt. 5 (Customer Relations - when all else fails to get a Best Buy rebate)

888-797-3956

800-849-0444

888-237-8289 option 3, option 3 again. (BestBuy/Watts NCH Rebate)

888-363-5170 (BestBuy/Crucial Memory Rebate)

866-329-2289 (Fax resubmission - must include CSR ticket/case number)

Circuit City

Richmond, VA

www.ccityrebates.com (Parago)

www.ccityrebates.com/promocenter/circuitcity/promo_search.html (Parago)

www.circuitcityrebates.com (Rebate lookup)

www.circuitcity.com (Click Rebate tab at top of page for main rebate page)

866-254-1568

888-690-4231

800-660-2810

888-213-9761

877-224-8966 (Parago)

CompUSA Headquarters Rebate Center

Dallas, TX

www.compusa.com/products/rebate_center.asp#

www.compusa.com/contact/contact.asp?type=rebates (For CompUSA rebate problems. Fill in this form)

www.compusa.com/products/rebate_center.asp (CompUSA rebate faqs)

erebates.compusa.com/mailinstatus.asp (CompUSA erebates - San Ysidro, CA )

800-278-4685 (Call this number when all else fails to get a CompUSA advertised rebate)

800-773-6709

Costco

costco.rebatestatus.com

877-726-7826

eCost

www.ecost.com/ecost/promotions (No Tracking)

Global Computer

www.globalcomputer.com/article/rebates.jsp (No Tracking)

HomeDepot

www.depotrebates.com

Office Depot

Walled Lake, MI (ExpressGroup) --> NOW RewardsbyMail.com

rebates.teg-online.com/officedepot/checkstatus.asp

209.69.149.201/default.asp (Rebate Center)

lmiller(AT)expressgroup.com (Email)

888-738-9201

800-962-4664

800-532-1087 (FAX Resubmission - Office Depot Rebate center is now refusing to give out their fax resubmission number unless you've 'resubmitted by postal mail' several times per their policy according to one of their managers. This number was provided by one of our FW members.)

For Office Depot rebates that take more than the promised time to arrive, call the Office Depot executive offices at 800-937-3600 or 561-438-4800 and ask for "Customer Relations". Explain the problem and they'll get you your rebate promptly. (This is only for rebates that are actually offered by Office Depot, not manufacturer's rebates for products that Office Depot sells.) This is especially useful for rebates that are handled by the Express Group for Office Depot.

OfficeMax

www.maxmyrebates.com

www.acerebates.com/promocenter/ace/validator

www.officemax.com/max/solutions/product/rebateCenter.jsp (OfficeMax Rebate Directory)

888-641-4109 (OfficeMax Promotion Center)

800-283-7674 (OfficeMax.com)

800-788-8080 (OfficeMax Main Office)

888-385-1165 (New number to call for OM rebates starting from july forward)

800-688-3594 Ext: 4701 (Another new OM rebate contact number)

866-765-5702 (From the maxmyrebate.com e-mail page)

216-471-6202 (For legitimate OfficeMax problems; no waiting, no machines, personal, quick, and effective response. Don't abuse it)

216-471-6900 (OfficeMax Customer Service)

800-886-8370 (Parago FAX)

888-641-4109

PC Mall

www.pcmall.com/pcmall/promotions/default.asp (Rebates and Tracking)

Spectrum Brand Rebates (Remington / Rayovacc)

sent to St Cloud, MN.

1-800-444-5538

Rite-aid Single Check

888-213-9920

Sam's Club

samsclub.rebateplus.com

Staples

Coppell, TX & McAllen, TX (Parago / RebatesHQ) & Miami, FL

www.staplesrebates.com

www.stapleseasyrebates.com

www.stapleseasyrebates.com/promocenter/staples/easyrebates?page=email_us.html (Email Form)

877-549-9794

877-266-6483

888-856-9210

866-737-4933

800-338-0252 (Office of Staples President)

TigerDirect

www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/Rebates/index.asp (No Tracking)

Walgreens

www.walgreens.com

Walgreens rebate insider information

Bernie Shimley, Manager

Consumer Relations

200 Wilmot Rd.

Deerfield, IL 60015

847-914-2704

800-289-2273

847-914-3105 (Fax)

Tamekia.White(AT)walgreens.com

MAJOR MANUFACTURERS:

AcomData

Dura Micro Rebate Fullfillment Service

PO Box 5709

Diamond Bar, California 91765-7709

800-470-4495 (AcomData Customer Support)

909-598-8663 (Fax )

Acer

acerebates.com/promocenter/ace/index.shtml/

800-490-7538 (Option 2 for rebates)

Adobe

KP Corporation

12647 Alcosta Blvd

San Ramon, CA 94583-9026

web3.kpcorp.com/adoberebate/

925-543-5200

925 543 5252 (FAX)

Apple

www.apple.com/promo/inquiry (Rebate Status)

888-825-6635

ATI

www.web-rebates.com/ati (Rebates sent to Mesa, AZ)

AT&T CallVantage Service

www.sendirect1.com (Always Under Construction)

info(AT)sendirect1.com

callvantage(AT)sendirect1.com

888-237-3745

203-944-9507

203-944-9530 (Fax)

Address:

SENDIRECT

88 Long Hill Cross RD
[l=GiorgioArmaniBeauty.com]http://w

Sorry folks for re-posting above but this is very nice information for sharing, Well thanks for the post!

rated:
I did Kaspersky Internet Security Multi Device FREE After $65 Rebate + Free Shipping @ Frys deal but my status still shows "Your registration has been completed and we are waiting to receive the corresponding mail."
Looks like they want to deny my rebates by claiming that they never received my submission. Totally my fault since I didn't follow up earlier.

All other Kaspersky's FAR deals rebate shows the status as "We have received your submission and it is being processed." 

rated:
How did I miss this forum??

rated:
Midland Radio Denied your "OPEN RETAILERS" HH54VP Rebate? MANUFACTURER CONTACT FOR APPROVAL OF REBATE

If you have not received your rebate, or were denied by reward-central.com

midland radio will help you

call midland directly at (816) 241 8500 x205

you will need your
name
address
phone number
confirmation/denial/tracking number from reward-central.com

Word is that they will contact reward-central.com and have them approve the rebate. Unfortunately the manufacturer has to get involved on this one.

DON'T GIVE UP IT'S STILL NOT TOO LATE FOR THIS REBATE FROM MAY 2015 !!

hope that helps.

Hpm.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016