Panasonic Blu-Ray Player $88.88 at hhgregg.com - free shipping, expires 9/2

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Iíve been searching for a good deal on a Blu-ray, and I saw this on Facebook. This is the best price Iíve seen so far on a player this good with Internet connectivity. Amazon had the same one listed for almost $120.

Link: http://www.hhgregg.com/ProductDetail.asp?SID=n&ProductID=37812
Price: $88.88 + free shipping
Model: Panasonic DMP-BD65 Blu-Ray Disc Player
hhgregg.com, online-only, free shipping, ends 9/2, limit one

Description: You get convenience and great color reproduction with this Panasonic Blu-ray player. Ultra fast 0.5 second booting provides you with faster, stress-free enjoyment of Blu-ray content. This player also provides access to various online content with optional wireless LAN (adaptor sold separately).

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
SOLD OUT Congrats to those that got one.

the1percent (Aug. 31, 2010 @ 8:27a) |

Sold out!

autoarcheologist (Aug. 31, 2010 @ 12:24p) |

Online Only Price - SOLD OUT - Panasonic Blu-ray Player
Model No: DMPBD65

El_Duderino (Sep. 01, 2010 @ 8:47a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good price although the site rating is pretty bad. Green anyway!

bellover said: good price although the site rating is pretty bad. Green anyway!

What do you mean? Thanks.

briiansd said: bellover said: good price although the site rating is pretty bad. Green anyway!

What do you mean? Thanks.

Reseller Rating

Wow, I've never had a problem ordering from them.

Great Price.
I have the DMPBD60, this is the DMPBD65 that I picked up last year on a $75 Dell fire sale, and I love it.
It has vieracast, Netflix, youtube, Amazon on demand etc.
It also has an SD card slot so I can watch my AVCHD HD camcorder movies directly off the SD card without down rezing them to SD DVD's

People complain about slow load times, it may be 30-secs, but who cares after that the remote is great and the picture fantastic.

Anybody know offhand if you can watch moves through the USB port on this one?

robby69 said: Great Price.
I have the DMPBD60, this is the DMPBD65 that I picked up last year on a $75 Dell fire sale, and I love it.
It has vieracast, Netflix, youtube, Amazon on demand etc.
It also has an SD card slot so I can watch my AVCHD HD camcorder movies directly off the SD card without down rezing them to SD DVD's.

The description on hhgregg.com says "wireless adaptor required" - is that true or does this unit have an enthernet port to hook up to a wired network?

Thanks.

I have this one and it has ethernet port. This is a great unit play's DVD +R and -R, I have a sharp that won't play +R.

If you are looking for 3D capability, Play xvid/divx/mkv, built-n wireless then you may want to take a look at the Sony BDP-S570 for $169 shipped at US-Appliance.

http://www.us-appliance.com/bdps570.html

Add to cart, then enter name, address and phone to see the price

civicSI said: Reseller Rating
It's gotten more favorable reviews over at Bizhub:
http://www.bizrate.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--33196.ht...

Great price. Bought it 1 month ago from Sears for ~$130 then given a $20GC. Paired w/ Panny 42g25 bought from hhgregg instore. Picture quality tries to rival Pio Elite-PS3 tandem I have. Great Netflix HD playback

In for 1. Thanks OP.

bellover said: good price although the site rating is pretty bad. Green anyway!

So you want people to base a purchasing decision based on 6 "reviews" over the last six months most of which have NOTHING to do with ordering anything on-line.

Did you even bother to read the "reviews" that determined this "pretty bad" rating?

Found this one to be particularly useless,

12/19/09 2:11 PM
I didn't even get the opportunity to buy anything from HHGREG. The sales person jumped me when I walked in the door and didn't stop even after I said I just wanted to browse. This was my first time in a HHGREG and the last. Manager supported their policy of what in my opinion is over bearing and pushy sales.

Purchased one of these players from Amazon a little over a month ago. Descent speee for a BluRay player, does an excellent job of upconversion of your standard DVDs. Make sure one of the first things you do is hook up an ethernet cable and do the firmware update.

Thank OP. In for 1.

Great find, picking one of these up!

great deal, i'm in for 1. green.

Why do I see 149.97? Did they jack up the price now?

Looks dead.

Not bad, but it wont play mkv rips over the network...so that's a deal killer for me.

SOLD OUT Congrats to those that got one.

Sold out!

Online Only Price - SOLD OUT - Panasonic Blu-ray Player
Model No: DMPBD65

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017