frugalpete- No Sony stores within hundreds of miles of me and unfortunately my tween-age nieces did not tell me months ago that they wanted ear buds for Christmas. go figure.
posted: Dec. 3, 2012 @ 1:13p
Residential shipping is $3.98, and yes purchasing 2 is a better deal. I suggest change your address or take the company info out, empty your cart and try again.
bought 2 and will cost me $5.64 after $20 rebate Items: $19.98 Shipping & Handling: $3.98 Sales Tax: $1.68 Order Total: $25.64
posted: Dec. 3, 2012 @ 1:43p
Do we have to submit two separate enveles or can both UPCs be put in the same envelope?
Senior Member - 3K
posted: Dec. 3, 2012 @ 2:03p
scoutconnor said: Do we have to submit two separate enveles or can both UPCs be put in the same envelope?
When I did my rebate it had the option of selcting 2. So I would think if you filed the rebate out correct you can do just 1 mailing for 2 items. i.e. read and follow the rebate to a T and you should be fine.
Listen up - If TigerDirect can sleeze out of a rebate they will. They are the absolute worst. I try not to buy from them - if they have a rebate I move on - been burned too many times. Buyer beware....
Senior Member - 3K
posted: Dec. 3, 2012 @ 5:39p
xbxbxbxb said: Listen up - If TigerDirect can sleeze out of a rebate they will. They are the absolute worst. I try not to buy from them - if they have a rebate I move on - been burned too many times. Buyer beware....
Do you realize that this is December 2012, not 2005? TD was once sleazy, but they're decent now. Not up to Newegg levels, but not a risk, either.
1) These are very cool looking earphones.
2) Free is good.
3) I have no personal experience with the UE 100s but recently bought a pair of the more expensive, presumably better UE 200 earphones and they're crap - very minimal bass, and I'm not a bass junky by any means.
4) I got tired of dorking around with a bunch of unsatisfactory cheapo earphones but didn't want to plunk down the big bucks for a more serious set, when I saw a recommendation for these NuForce NE600X earphones @ Amazon for $25. They are phenominal, great at everything, comfortable, well-made, probably the equal or better of anything under $50, maybe under $100. They make music sound the way it was actually recorded. Well worth the extra $$ over the cheaper sets if you enjoy listening to music.
posted: Jan. 3, 2013 @ 7:59p
I got these ear buds today and they are great. Now to get the rebate sent in. Free would make these phenominal
posted: Jan. 3, 2013 @ 10:21p
I just received mine today as well and was completely dissatisfied. The one I have is complete junk.
posted: Jan. 4, 2013 @ 7:47a
Received mine yesterday also. The sound quality is a little better than the Sennheiser CX200, but not quite as good as the V-Moda Sport. But then again, neither of those were free.
Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.
Members of our community may attach files to a post in accordance with the User Agreement. FatWallet is not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained in any attached file. Files have *not* been scanned for viruses. Be especially wary of Excel files which may contain malicious content.
Earn Cash Back while you shop - just 3 simple steps.
1. Sign Up so we know who to pay! (It's FREE.)
2. Shop through FatWallet for deals from your favorite stores. Your online purchases earn Cash Back that builds in your FatWallet account.
3. Get Paid by requesting a payment via check or PayPal.
FatWallet coupons help you save more when shopping online. Use our Coupons Search to browse coupons and offers from thousands of stores, gathered into one convenient location.
As part of our FatWallet Community, you can share deals with almost a million shoppers in our forums. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. Share deals, money-saving tips, and more. It's FREE, fun, and addicting.
Our customer experience team is here around the clock - real people ready to assist.