This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

GUNS, Mossberg 500 Cruiser 12GA Shotgun w/ Pistol Grip Stock $279.99 at sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Mossberg 500 Cruiser 12GA Persuader Pump Shotgun
Item Number: 50588
Condition: Factory New

• 20" Barrel with HEAT SHIELD INSTALLED
  • 8 Shot Capacity
  • Chambered for 2 3/4" and 3"
  • Cylinder Bore
  • PISTOL GRIP STOCK

Ships to FFL.
Save 24% off Suggested Retail price of $369.99

PRICE $279.99

Member Summary

Mossberg 500 Cruiser 12GA Persuader Pump Shotgun
Thanks HitLines
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do they EVER have product in stock?

IT was in stock earlier

It was in stock a few days ago and then went out of stock before I could pick one up. When I posted a few hours ago it returned to stock. I'll bump again when it returns from OOS. Such games we must play right now.

Not much into shotguns so I've never seen one with just a pistol grip. I've shot my single shot 12 guage and it kicks against my shoulder pretty good. Wonder what this is like just holding it with your hand.

I have the Mossberg 500. My first and only gun (though I would like to add more soon). I paid $400 for a tactical one that had the heat shield, the strap on the reload shaft, and the shell holder.

This is a STEAL! Site is probably hanging for a reason.

My brother got me the flashlight for Christmas. Now if someone enters my home, I will blind them with it and force them out with the sound of the shaft when I put one in the chamber.

FYI, my 6-shot can fit FIVE 2 3/4" shells and one in the chamber for a total of 6. 3" shells will only fit 4+1. Same story on this 8-shot I'm sure, just add TWO to my numbers.

OOS

YOu better have strong hands and wrist when shooting a pistol grip. Slugs or 00 hurts! I was tempted to get it still at this really nice price but had to resist!

dkd711 said:   YOu better have strong hands and wrist when shooting a pistol grip. Slugs or 00 hurts! I was tempted to get it still at this really nice price but had to resist!

I didn't have any issue with 00 buck recoil with my Remington 870 w/pistol grip and stock fore-end. Haven't tried slugs yet, but don't plan to either, because that is not good home defense ammo. What was more fun was using bird shot and shooting thrown clay pigeons! Now that's a "shoot from the hip" challenge!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017