Voting History
rated:
LIVE TUESDAY 11/26 (NOT NOW)

REBATE FORM HERE!!

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/12DATGVisaGiftCard.pdf  

thnx to desi4life for rebate link.

code will be TURKEYDAY15

www.kohls.com         

CrockPot Brand 4 qt Slow Cooker http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1118351/crock-pot-4-qt-programm... 
Bella Rotating Waffle Iron http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-670921/bella-rotating-waffle-ma... 
Presto Electric Griddle http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1109745/presto-cool-touch-20-in... 
Bella Panini Maker http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1551966/bella-panini-maker.jsp 

all $19.99 ea less 15% code = $16.99 less $12 MIR = $4.99

POSSIBLE VERY HOT DEAL (if MIR one per item)

Buy any 3 of the 4:

Pay approx $51 + tax

get back $36 in rebates and $15 in Kohls CASH == FREE A/ALL OFFERS!!

MIR details, shipping details STILL PENDING!! (not sure if shipping will be free or not.) or $50 min.
www.kohls.com         

Member Summary

Kohls
Thanks erohrer
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
did anyone find out if you can use your order receipt (printed from the web site) instead of using packing slips since s... (more)

ricoscoro (Dec. 22, 2013 @ 3:11p) |

Checking the rebate status, I see that they are one item short on the amount... anyone else having a similar issue

SlamminMOFO (Jan. 16, 2014 @ 8:32p) |

Just received the tracking # and mine was all accounted for (2 panini maker, 2 griddle, 2 crockpot). Mailed in all 6 UPC... (more)

mmyk72 (Jan. 21, 2014 @ 11:47a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

buy any 3 of 4, get $15 back in Kohls CASH AS WELL!!

Is CrockPot 4 qt the slow cook? I only saw $5 MIR until 11/30

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1191082/crock-pot-4-qt-cook-car...

whiteking2003 said:   Is CrockPot 4 qt the slow cook? I only saw $5 MIR until 11/30

as noted, check back on 11/26, don't go by any current rebates uploaded.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
whiteking2003 said:   Is CrockPot 4 qt the slow cook? I only saw $5 MIR until 11/30

as noted, check back on 11/26, don't go by any current rebates uploaded.

Bbbut whyyyyyyy!!!!   

YES YES I want the Crock Pot!

The crockpot looks like the same one I bought last year. The touch controls, and quality have been excellent.

crockpot is ok.. cant run on high for more than 4hrs

Is this B&M only or online? Do you have the ad?

Donedealzz said:   Is this B&M only or online? Do you have the ad?

s/b both, but available shortly after midnight tonight CT online. better deal online with free ship and 10% shop discover cb.

and 2% CB

MISTERCHEAP said:   Donedealzz said:   Is this B&M only or online? Do you have the ad?

s/b both, but available shortly after midnight tonight CT online. better deal online with free ship and 10% shop discover cb.

The 10% DSC CB would be on the $17.99 price.. correct?
If so, this would be $3.20 each..

jabu321 said:   and 2% CB

no, 10% only w Shop Discover, don't get both.

KayK said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Donedealzz said:   Is this B&M only or online? Do you have the ad?

The 10% DSC CB would be on the $17.99 price.. correct?
If so, this would be $3.20 each..

If your PRE REBATE order total is $51 (on 3 items), Discover CB would be as much as $7.15 (10% Kohls/5% online shopping offer)

Why this talk about discover... Need to use Kohls card for 15% code and $15 Kohls Cash, right.

JaxFL said:   Why this talk about discover... Need to use Kohls card for 15% code and $15 Kohls Cash, right.

NO! any cc works with OP code.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
JaxFL said:   Why this talk about discover... Need to use Kohls card for 15% code and $15 Kohls Cash, right.

Okay so this code is not specific to Kohls CC, but then no Kohls Cash? 
If Discover is offering 15% then I may go with that and not worry about Kohls Cash.

http://www.kohls.com/giftguide/blackfriday.jsp?CN=4294719799&N=4294719799+3000044245&level=2&cc=BlackFriday-spot6-kitchen-shopall-kitchendeals

I dont see anything about rebates.. which makes me think these will be $20 each.
Makes sense since the original price is $40.. and sale price is $30. They would make them $20.. and not something as low as $8 after MIR (before coupon)

I am a newbie on Kohls cash, do we receive Kohls cash as a coupon through mail?
do we need to use Kohls cc to get Kohls cash?
on their site, it states: "...Customer will receive a $10 Kohl's Cash® Coupon for the first $50 in purchases...", is the $15 cash a different promotion? TIA

KayK said:   http://www.kohls.com/giftguide/blackfriday.jsp?CN=4294719799&N=4294719799+3000044245&level=2&cc=BlackFriday-spot6-kitchen-shopall-kitchendeals 

I dont see anything about rebates.. which makes me think these will be $20 each.
Makes sense since the original price is $40.. and sale price is $30. They would make them $20.. and not something as low as $8 after MIR (before coupon)

as noted many times, this deal is live TOMORROW, you're not going to find rebate info. Please stop being a doubter.

JaxFL said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

If Discover is offering 15% then I may go with that and not worry about Kohls Cash.

earning Kohls Cash has nothing to do with form of payment, everyone earns Kohls cash.

MISTERCHEAP said:   KayK said:   http://www.kohls.com/giftguide/blackfriday.jsp?CN=4294719799&N=4294719799+3000044245&level=2&cc=BlackFriday-spot6-kitchen-shopall-kitchendeals 

as noted many times, this deal is live TOMORROW, you're not going to find rebate info. Please stop being a doubter.
The link I posted has tomorrow's prices.. not today's. If you add the $19.99 griddle, it says $29.99.. which is today's price. Tomorrow it will be $19.99.
ETA: If it really was $5 after mail in rebate starting tomorrow, don't you think they would advertise that for the special page they created for the sale which starts tomorrow?
I would assume they are smart enough to do that.

MISTERCHEAP said:   earning Kohls Cash has nothing to do with form of payment, everyone earns Kohls cash.

Except, of course, if one uses KCash as a form of payment.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
JaxFL said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

earning Kohls Cash has nothing to do with form of payment, everyone earns Kohls cash.

Cool... I usually use Kohls card to use % off, so wasnt sure.

KayK said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
KayK said:   http://www.kohls.com/giftguide/blackfriday.jsp?CN=4294719799&N=4294719799+3000044245&level=2&cc=BlackFriday-spot6-kitchen-shopall-kitchendeals  

The link I posted has tomorrow's prices.. not today's. If you add the $19.99 griddle, it says $29.99.. which is today's price. Tomorrow it will be $19.99.
ETA: If it really was $5 after mail in rebate starting tomorrow, don't you think they would advertise that for the special page they created for the sale which starts tomorrow?
I would assume they are smart enough to do that.

You really aren't listening or reading the OP correctly.

Price will be $19.99, then 15% off code makes it $16.99. That's a FACT/GIVEN. Then the $12 MIR form will be ON THE WEBSITE TOMORROW. That's $4.99 a/MIR. 

What IS NOT KNOWN is the rebate limit. In past years it's been limit 1 PER ITEM. So if that's the case....you buy 3 x $16.99 = $51ish, you get free shipping, you will also earn the Kohls Cash. Then you submit for $36 in rebates (3 x $12). KAPISH???

aarzi said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   earning Kohls Cash has nothing to do with form of payment, everyone earns Kohls cash.

Except, of course, if one uses KCash as a form of payment.

well....of course. But I think Jax understood that, was saying form of payment (any CC, cash) not just Kohls Card earns the Kohls cash. The only things that ARE with Kohls charge often times are the 30% code and the free ship no min codes.

Thanks aarzi and MISTERCHEAP for redding my last post..

Others: Here's the deal with these four items:
Regular price: $40
Current sale price: $30
Price starting tonight midnight CST: $20
Price on Thursday starting 8PM Thursday: $8 after $12 mail in rebate

EDIT: http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/Kohls/Ad?page=64 

KayK said:   Thanks aarzi and MISTERCHEAP for redding my last post..

Others: Here's the deal with these four items:
Regular price: $40
Current sale price: $30
Price starting tonight midnight CST: $20
Price on Thursday starting 8PM Thursday: $8 after $12 mail in rebate

Look KayK, maybe you normally don't do Kohls deals, whatever....but stop confusing people. Once again, you've posted the price WITHOUT applying the 15% discount code which is valid. It is NOT $8 after $12, it is $4.99 after code and MIR.  

AND the prices start 8PM IN STORE on Thursday, ONLINE TOMORROW. There should be a printable 15% off coupon for instore too (not yet available)

For your stellar efforts, you've once again received a red. When you finally grasp this and post it correctly, I'll be happy to green you.

Your a patient man Mistercheap.��

CONFIRMED - Limit 5 rebates per product

See attached PDF....ok so the upload feature does not work in IE with Windows 8.1....

See this link  

Desi4Life said:   CONFIRMED - Limit 5 rebates per product

See attached PDF....

don't see anything. ??

just updated it now..took forever...

See attached PDF....ok so the upload feature does not work in IE with Windows 8.1....

See this link   

You can buy 5 of the same thing for $5 each? Why??

TheWalL said:   

See this link    

You can buy 5 of the same thing for $5 each? Why??

Why not?? This is Fat Wallet!

Interesting, The SKU 93852725 in rebate for Bella Panini Maker is different from that of the product in the website 94555171 . Other three are listed OK.

Just to make sure I understand and submit this properly - I can buy one of each (or 5 of each ) and submit ONE rebate form, one (or more) packing slips/receipts, and appropriate number of UPCs and get the rebate for all of them on the same ONE rebate form.  Correct?  No need to fill out more than one rebate form?  Thanks to all who have contributed the pieces of this deal!

any link to the Kohls cash offer? $15 back on 3. If I only want the slow cooker, can I buy 3 of the same and still get the Kohl's cash? Thanks

itnewgrad said:   any link to the Kohls cash offer? $15 back on 3. If I only want the slow cooker, can I buy 3 of the same and still get the Kohl's cash? Thanks

live after Midnight Central Time.

Yes, doesn't matter what combo you buy of products, as long as your total is $50 pre tax, you'll earn the Kohls Cash. It typically is emailed to you shortly after the order is placed. Remember, the Kohls cash WILL NOT BE REDEEMABLE until after 12/1.

sara85 said:   Just to make sure I understand and submit this properly - I can buy one of each (or 5 of each ) and submit ONE rebate form, one (or more) packing slips/receipts, and appropriate number of UPCs and get the rebate for all of them on the same ONE rebate form.  Correct?  No need to fill out more than one rebate form?  Thanks to all who have contributed the pieces of this deal!

Sara, if all your items (same or different) are on  ONE receipt, one rebate form/submission should be ok. However if you do multiple orders, I would create a new rebate form for each order # to avoid any rejections. Rebate houses will be flooded with post holiday submissions, and if you have items scattered on different receipts/order #'s the chances for error do go up.

Skipping 150 Messages...
Just received the tracking # and mine was all accounted for (2 panini maker, 2 griddle, 2 crockpot). Mailed in all 6 UPC and packing slips. They were purchased in 2 diff orders but I submitted 1 rebate for all 6 items. $72 rebate card is pending.

Update (March 5, 2104) - received the rebate card!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016