• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Grounded Indoor Wi-Fi Adapter 2-Pack -CT-065W - The Home Depot
Disclaimer
2-Pack Indoor Wi-Fi Current Tap Outlet -- $7.48 + Pickup at Home Depot

• Wi-Fi/3G/4G LTE controlled devices
  • Simple operation at eco plugs interface
  • Multiple functions: switch on/off, 7 days programmable and nbsp; timer, random timer (set for holiday, security, programmable)
  • Electronics appliances
  • Home lighting

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Went to a store that would not let me order online, and found one. So I got mine. 😊

tightpapa (Jan. 03, 2016 @ 8:55a) |

Not expired got one myself

justjeff (Jan. 03, 2016 @ 8:59p) |

Still alive! Got 2!
Store 1 showed 25 on 12/31, ordered 4, got a ready email, store called to cancel none-in stocl
Store 2... (more)

amhidogha (Jan. 05, 2016 @ 4:03p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

assuming i'm understanding correctly, these look to do the same as a WeMo for $4/ea vs $40/ea http://smile.amazon.com/WeMo-Enabled-Electronics-anywhere-Compat...

Can't check out though in stock

patofw said:   assuming i'm understanding correctly, these look to do the same as a WeMo for $4/ea vs $40/ea http://smile.amazon.com/WeMo-Enabled-Electronics-anywhere-Compat...
More about these outlets: forum post

Doesn't matter which store I try. Even with several in stock, trying to checkout gives: Sorry, we were unable to complete your order as your cart contains item(s) which are no longer available to purchase in your selected store.

Same problem. Will not allow me to check out even my local store has 7 in stock.

Dwarf2k said:   Doesn't matter which store I try. Even with several in stock, trying to checkout gives: Sorry, we were unable to complete your order as your cart contains item(s) which are no longer available to purchase in your selected store.
  same same

Dwarf2k said:   Doesn't matter which store I try. Even with several in stock, trying to checkout gives: Sorry, we were unable to complete your order as your cart contains item(s) which are no longer available to purchase in your selected store.

Same problem here.

All regional stores that show "in stock" have 5 to 10 in quantity yet fail on last click as payment is being processed.

I guess I got lucky. Saw that message for my local store, but was able to check out with my second pick.

I can't check out either. Bummer

same here, unable to check out

All stores are doing this. Why Homer?DOH!

And all items are doing this. I tried to purchase those 3' power strips in the other FW post, got the same error.

kstraka said:   And all items are doing this. I tried to purchase those 3' power strips in the other FW post, got the same error.

Green for you OP! Ordered and got confirmation. I wonder if HD website is just acting up. It does that regularly. Good luck to all trying!

Not sure why I couldn't reply with that quote, but wanted to mention that I did get an order through for the power strips, I thought it was just these that weren't working...

Looks like these are entirely dependent on the manufacturer's cloud service. Even if you are OK with that in principle, what are you going to do when the manufacturer goes out of business or just decides they need to save a buck on their server bills and drops support?

All kinds of weird error messages trying to order this at different local stores which it says has them in stock, including a 404 which I think is a WebSphere error.

Showing 6 in stock. Can't purchase. I give up.

thx OP.  Got 2 of these.

It was showing 5 in stock when I got rejected.I tried again and it's even more messed up.--

"Item is not sold at your local store. Please choose an alternate pickup store."

My AV gave me a message saying it was blocking the page because the cloud certificate is invalid.

dang, same issue as others. giving up

Three stores in my area, each showing 1 available in stock. Go to purchase and get message that item is no longer available for purchase. Same situation at each store. Either a poor stock checking system or f'ed up website.

Same here....

JerryW said:   Looks like these are entirely dependent on the manufacturer's cloud service. Even if you are OK with that in principle, what are you going to do when the manufacturer goes out of business or just decides they need to save a buck on their server bills and drops support?
  The scheduling data isn't stored on the device itself??

just got 4 packs. Had a problem with checkout the first time using paypal. Re-added items and checked out as a "guest", then was able to pay with paypal.

Hope that helps you guys out.

DSAEM said:   just got 4 packs. Had a problem with checkout the first time using paypal. Re-added items and checked out as a "guest", then was able to pay with paypal.

Hope that helps you guys out.

Yes maybe that's it.  I checked out as a guest as well and got the remaining 2 sets in Raleigh.

tried every possible way, the site's jacked or something!

Shows stock in my two local stores, cannot get any combination of steps to allow for successful checkout.

The more times I try to order these and can't, the more I want them Tried different browsers, signed in or as guest, PayPal or credit card, no combination works for me....

I talked to a CSR at HomeDepot.com and she said no stores had these its an inventory glitch. I think this deal was done before it was posted.

I just went and bought it at the store for $7.48. Nice deal.

mfr. web site...I'd be concerned if I'd have to rely on the company to control/maintain their servers for this to function:

http://www.kab-cable.com/product_description.php?PNo=484

I was reminded of a Big Bang Theory scene when I first saw this. Wish I could order them at this price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPOayz1dIho

KuoH

AcidSpectrum said:   mfr. web site...I'd be concerned if I'd have to rely on the company to control/maintain their servers for this to function

not so expired yet I just picked picked up two at my local Home Depot in Fairfield Connecticut..this in spite of the fact that the website showed not carried in store.there was 3 more packages left on the shelf

Showed in stock at a few, ordered for in-store pickup, got confirmation email for pickup and then store calls with 0 inventory and cancels order!  Had showed 25 at that store. Said managers were meeting about website issues about incorrect inventory. Called another store that showed 12 and they had only 1. Hopefully can get it.

Thanks! In for 2 sets.

While the store I went to was identified on web as "not carried by store", I found mine on the shelf in the aisle with various strip outlets and cable connections.
Marked full price on the shelf but scanned at the $7.49 price.
The real question is... do I really need these things?
Am I really dependent on the mfg's server for their working?

Guys i can tell home depots in store on hands are all ways off. I work there haha

Skipping 5 Messages...
Still alive! Got 2!
Store 1 showed 25 on 12/31, ordered 4, got a ready email, store called to cancel none-in stocl
Store 2 showed 12 on 12/31, called, they found 1, asked to put aside. 1/1, store called, found 3 more, 4 to be out aside
1/1, went to store 2, couldn't find any!
Store 3 (60+ miles away) had 4 in stock, ordered and received pickup mail. Undecided about pickup.
1/5, went back to store 1, showed 0 on hand but they found 2, the ones I got. Phew!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017