$10 Kohls Cash for Discover Card holders (Back) with 9/27 Expiration Date (YMMV)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Note: September has expiry on 27th and not end of month.

For those not familiar with the drill:

Log into your discover account
Go to discover deals. narrow search to Kohls 
Look for $10 off $30 offer (this part is YMMV). It actually is $10 Kohls cash
Print it out or scan with Kohls app wallet

 

Member Summary

kohls cash
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I asked about returns earlier tonight because I used KC to buy a gift.
If person returns the gift with the gift receipt t... (more)

my4mainecoons (Oct. 14, 2016 @ 4:28a) |

If you return without receipt, they'll ask for your driver's license and I guess they track this way.  If you try to do ... (more)

pakle (Oct. 14, 2016 @ 11:18a) |

Thank

tippyjunyanid (Nov. 16, 2016 @ 11:51a) |

Showed up in Jan, and Feb, and Mar on the 1st of the month.  Finally showed up in April on the 2nd.

And back to showing up on the 1st in May...
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP!  Got it in my account and my wife's account as well!

nortotron said:   For those not familiar with the drill:

Log into your discover account
Go to discover deals. narrow search to Kohls
Look for $10 off $30 offer (this part is YMMV). It actually is $10 Kohls cash
Print it out or scan with Kohls app wallet

 

  Since its Kohls cash does that mean $30 doesn't need to spent to use it?

Thank you!  Worked perfectly on a $12.99 purchase.

double dip on Kohls.com?

hope they do it every month

Thanks! I also found a free calendar under Shutterfly. Great deals, I just wish Discover made it easier to locate them!

reneebill said:   Thanks! I also found a free calendar under Shutterfly. Great deals, I just wish Discover made it easier to locate them!
  
have to pay shipping.  Unless someone can come up w/ other free codes to get up to spend $39. 

waynejs said:   Thanks OP!  Got it in my account and my wife's account as well!
  Ditto

Thanks nortotron!
On both DCs.
Great deal!

BWS said:   
  Since its Kohls cash does that mean $30 doesn't need to spent to use it?

  I'm pretty sure that's correct. When I scanned the barcode with the Kohl's app wallet, it added it to my account as $10 Kohl's cash, which I'm assuming is like a $10 gift card so it's worth $10 on any purchase (except exclusions for Kohl's cash like gift cards and some other rules).

Great catch OP! Thanks!

Saw that this morning but didn't realize it's actually Kohl's cash! We spent quite a bit there last night... *sigh*

cool. I tried it few days ago, the Kohl's apps give me error.
it works now.

Just used online for a pickup in store order of 29.99! Thanks OP!

Mine only shows 5% CashBack

rcglfr, I think it might only be sent to people who've used Discover to pay at Kohl's. Last time around I didn't get this offer either. I did some Xmas shopping at Kohl's, when Discover was offering 5% CashBack at dept stores, and this time I got it.

is it 10 off 30 or 10 off 10?

rcglfr said:   Mine only shows 5% CashBack
  One of my accounts showed only 5% back online, the other showed the coupon plus online Cash Back.

ionxchanger said:   is it 10 off 30 or 10 off 10?
  it is $10 Kohls cash, so $10 off $10. I think you can even use it on purchase less than $10. Not sure if you will be able to use the remaining balance later though.

I could not find Shutterfly

I rarely get any of these offers, but got lucky on this one! Thanks OP. Ended up using all my other KC together and picked up a food dehydrator and jerky gun set for under $12 shipped! Awesome!

heck yeah, got it again

have never used the card there....

Pobre said:   Just used online for a pickup in store order of 29.99! Thanks OP!
 
I have to thank the God for having a distribution of people like you and me. If there were only like "me", Kohl's would go belly up - so we need people like you to make sure that they do earn something. Kohl's has enough 30% coupons on a good frequency - that would have given you almost the same $10 savings.

[As others have been saying with the previous incarnation of the deal too - just scan it on your Kohl's app and it becomes Kohl's cash. So all you needed to do was to spend only $10].

Thanks OP - I hadn't noticed it until you pointed this one. Cool $20!


 

Thank you OP! Got a "closeout" deal on a Nutribullet, $40 instead of the original $80 price. Happy to use up store credit from MIL buying clothes the hubby wouldn't wear. >_>

PrincipalMember said:   
Pobre said:   Just used online for a pickup in store order of 29.99! Thanks OP!
 
I have to thank the God for having a distribution of people like you and me. If there were only like "me", Kohl's would go belly up - so we need people like you to make sure that they do earn something. Kohl's has enough 30% coupons on a good frequency - that would have given you almost the same $10 savings.

[As others have been saying with the previous incarnation of the deal too - just scan it on your Kohl's app and it becomes Kohl's cash. So all you needed to do was to spend only $10].

Thanks OP - I hadn't noticed it until you pointed this one. Cool $20!


 

  Except that the item I purchased (a Nike
jacket on sale from 40 to $29.99) was specifically EXCLUDED from the 30% discount.

I NEVER buy anything at full price from Kohl's, and rarely without the 30% on top.

No Kohl's cash for me. Only coal.

delete

niniss said:   
 
OP -   Do you have to use your discover card to pay for the order to activate this coupon/Kohls cash?  Just wondering if the coupon will work using other credit cards.  Thanks!

  
Any card works.

alex767 said:   No Kohl's cash for me. Only coal.
  

Yes, Coal's Cash is redeemable too.

Thanks for posting, nortotron! Thanks for the other info from everyone else too! I had no idea about this. Oh, how I love FW!

got 1, will look at others

5% on the other 2 discover cards.

I've finally decided.....Discover hates me.   All I ever have in DD is the 5% off.  

I didn't think I got it at first when I clicked on Kohls. But when I went to "All Deals", it showed up. So, check there if you think you didn't get it.

On my Discover More card the merchant list shows Kohl's and Kohl's Online.
On my Discover IT card the merchant list only shows Kohl's Online.
Found deal on Kohl's not on Kohl's Online.
 

Cool !! Easy $10.Great OP.Green for you

thanks OP, I see it in my account

nortotron said:   
ionxchanger said:   is it 10 off 30 or 10 off 10?
  it is $10 Kohls cash, so $10 off $10. I think you can even use it on purchase less than $10. Not sure if you will be able to use the remaining balance later though.

I am surprised I got the offer but it does say $10 is valid on a minimum $30 pre-tax purchase for 1 transaction in store. How does this become a $10 off $10 Kohl's cash?

Skipping 136 Messages...
Thank



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017