starbucks
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Dead

marcopolomle (Mar. 28, 2016 @ 9:32p) |

alive again, for now...

crazypalooza (Apr. 03, 2016 @ 8:34a) |

I bought multiple GCs but only loaded one on my SB account at the time of this deal.

Today when I tried to load the websi... (more)

marcopolomle (Sep. 03, 2016 @ 1:55p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

boom!! Done! Thanks OP!

easy purchase!

Worked great. Thanks!

thanks!

Awesome, got 3 so far, seems like they're relaxed about multiple accounts on this one.

Thanks!!

nabbed, thanks!

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP.
Is there a way I can apply multiple eGift cards to my Starbucks account?

Thanks!

Cups of thanks.

marcopolomle said:   Thanks OP.

I transfer eGift to physical Gift card one at a time.

delson said:   

Thanks.You mean at the store?

Stubtify said:   Awesome, got 3 so far, seems like they're relaxed about multiple accounts on this one.
  Yeah, it worked for 3 but after that I got this:
Groupon said: We're sorry, but we were unable to process your order for $10 Starbucks eGift Card.

Change to a different IP (perhaps on your phone over the cell network) and keep going! 

Stubtify said:   Change to a different IP (perhaps on your phone over the cell network) and keep going! 
  or from Starbucks

Thanks OP! I missed the last one. Got this one quick.

got one

Got one...thanks.

1. I got one

I got 2 and on the third I got the "call us" message.

Thanks OP!

Thanks for getting your Starbucks deal!
Orders are currently taking longer than normal to process. Please allow two hours for processing—we'll send you a confirmation email as soon as your order goes through.

gd78 said:   
Stubtify said:   Change to a different IP (perhaps on your phone over the cell network) and keep going! 
  or from Starbucks

how?

In for 1!

Got 3x. Thanks OP!

marcopolomle said:   
delson said:   

At least in my case I already have a physical card so you just transfer the balance onto the card on the starbucks website
alanmax said:   Thanks OP!

Thanks for getting your Starbucks deal!
Orders are currently taking longer than normal to process. Please allow two hours for processing—we'll send you a confirmation email as soon as your order goes through.

My code was available shortly afterwards

Stubtify said:   Awesome, got 3 so far, seems like they're relaxed about multiple accounts on this one.

Do you mean Groupon? They look at CC and emails AFAIK. Just doing it with two accounts...

marcopolomle said:   
delson said:   

Once you register the eGC to your starbucks account, you can access it via the mobile app or transfer from one card to another one.

rsuaver said:   

Do you mean Groupon? They look at CC and emails AFAIK. Just doing it with two accounts...

It worked on VPN. I used different email addresses and credit cards (CitiCards gathering dust in my sock drawer).

rsuaver said:   
marcopolomle said:   
delson said:   

Once you register the eGC to your starbucks account, you can access it via the mobile app or transfer from one card to another one.

I don't have a physical Starbucks card.
When I asked at the store they said it's better done online or via their app.
Today I already registered after buying my first Groupon and applied one eGift card to my account.
Now I am wondering how can I apply more eGift cards online ?
My apologies for the noob questions but I am new to Starbucks.

I would imagine you just apply the codes one by one to your account the same way you did with the first

won't let me purchase a 2nd one even with different browser.

SteelRing said:   won't let me purchase a 2nd one even with different browser.
  Need a different email for a second Groupon account, using a different credit card.

Thanks, OP!  In for one! 

thanks op!

ItsallBS said:   I would imagine you just apply the codes one by one to your account the same way you did with the first
It takes the eGift Card as Starbucks card.
I finally managed to figure it out that you have to apply the codes as "Transfer Funds" under "Card management".

Now I have another question for Starbucks pros:
How many eGift Cards can I transfer ? Can I transfer as many I like or are there any adverse consequences of transferring a certain amount in a day ?

Gifted one to GF. Two hours processing, but looks like it will go through. Groupon green and Starbucks green for OP.

Another problem.
I discovered couple of Starbucks $10 eGift cards in my accounts which has expired Dec 2014.
When I tried to transfer to my Starbucks account it gave me an error:
Starbucks said: Oops, something has gone wrong!

and it's asking to add funds to that eGift Card but there should be $5 in that Groupon?

Skipping 10 Messages...
I bought multiple GCs but only loaded one on my SB account at the time of this deal.

Today when I tried to load the website says there are no funds under that GC?

This happened with four of such GCs.

I had a similar experience (as mentioned in my post above) with a Groupon bought Starbucks GC. At that time I contacted Groupon but they just passed the buck to Starbucks and I let it go since it was only $5 ($10) but this time $20 ($40) are at stake.
What is my recourse?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017