This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Weekly Savingstar Produce Offers Master Thread: 20% back on GRAPES (weighed) up to $2 .

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
be sure to clip the 20% back on tomatoes at Savingstar available NOW

www.savingstar.com 

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Next week's offer should be peaches, then corn.

billrubin (Jul. 21, 2016 @ 9:22p) |

Peaches it is, with a matching Plenti 50 point offer.

Tree Ripe peaches at SR 99c, $1.49 pre-PP so 69c after S*. Sadly th... (more)

billrubin (Jul. 26, 2016 @ 12:12a) |

So, this week's offer is cherries, which is among their worst offers because cherries are not cheap right now.  However,... (more)

billrubin (Aug. 09, 2016 @ 10:47a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   be sure to clip the 20% back on EAR CORN at Savingstar available NOW

www.savingstar.com 

Priced 19c an ear at ShopRite (pre price plus is 35c approx)

you will get 7c an ear back, so 12c net after savingstar valid SUN and MON ONLY of next week.

Isn't 19c an ear, a 4 day sale valid from 5/25?

prashp1 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   be sure to clip the 20% back on EAR CORN at Savingstar available NOW

www.savingstar.com 

Priced 19c an ear at ShopRite (pre price plus is 35c approx)

you will get 7c an ear back, so 12c net after savingstar valid SUN and MON ONLY of next week.

Isn't 19c an ear, a 4 day sale valid from 5/25?

I'm pretty sure that is correct. It will likely be 50c until then.

S&S (probably Giant as well) has it for 40c and scans at $2/3 (66-67c each) before card, so 13c back, or 27c.

Also if you have Ibotta remember to clip their healthy deal, which is 50 points on corn. That one is two weeks so it will still be valid when SR has it for 19c.

billrubin said:   Also if you have Ibotta remember to clip their healthy deal, which is 50 points on corn.
  I think you mean Plenti for this, not Ibotta.

Does Savingstar and Plenti both work on the same purchase?

mmyk72 said:   Does Savingstar and Plenti both work on the same purchase?
Note the discussion here: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1499782/

BUMP,

new offer for LOOSE TOMATOES starts today til Memorial Day.

ShopRite has the loose stem tomatoes on sale 99c lb, 79c lb after savingstar (OR LESS if they have a pre price plus card cost assigned when they scan)

MISTERCHEAP said:   ShopRite has the loose stem tomatoes on sale 99c lb, 79c lb after savingstar (OR LESS if they have a pre price plus card cost assigned when they scan)

Pre PP price at SR is $1.49, makes the stem TOMS. 69c a lb after sale and SStar. (ends Sat)

This weeks offer is ORANGES (loose)

bump

I've discovered that the Healthy Offers are the same cycle each year. As such, here are my predictions for the next 3 weeks:

6/21 - Apples
6/28 - Bananas
7/5 - Tomatoes

BTW, believe it or not, today is National Cucumber Day (perhaps related to this week's S* offer).  Here's a way to celebrate and take advantage of the 20% off:

http://www.sfstation.com/2016/06/14/national-cucumber-day-cheers...

Also, cucumbers are the Plenti bi-weekly offer, so buy one and get 50 Plenti points back, plus the 20% if you have the same card linked in S*.

apples it is. 
:highfive: billrubin

BANANAS is this week's product item

Bill, will we be getting a deal for cherries any time soon?

my4mainecoons said:   Bill, will we be getting a deal for cherries any time soon?
August 9th.

You wouldn't expect them to have it when they're in peak season, would you?

MISTERCHEAP said:   BANANAS is this week's product item
Also the Plenti HH Healthy Offer (bi-weekly) so an extra 50pp back on any purchase.

Vine ripe tomatoes on vine SHOPRITE

.73 a lb Sun-Mon only

$1.29 pre price plus, 99c lb sale price. get back .26 per lb on savingstar up to $2 max. with price plus card. CLIP OFFER, good til Monday only

billrubin said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Bill, will we be getting a deal for cherries any time soon?
August 9th.

You wouldn't expect them to have it when they're in peak season, would you?

Cherries were on sale for $1.67/lb this past week.  Stores sold out so I got a few rain checks.  I think I'll be using one the week of August 9.

this week's offer is GRAPES

MISTERCHEAP said:   this week's offer is GRAPES
$1.49/lb this week at SR, $1.79 pre-Price Plus, so you'll get 36c back from S*, for a final price os $1.13/lb.

Next week's offer should be peaches, then corn.

billrubin said:   Next week's offer should be peaches, then corn.
Peaches it is, with a matching Plenti 50 point offer.

Tree Ripe peaches at SR 99c, $1.49 pre-PP so 69c after S*. Sadly these are California peaches, which I am not a big fan of. Hopefully southern or NJ peaches will be on sale next week at SR or S&S.

So, this week's offer is cherries, which is among their worst offers because cherries are not cheap right now.  However, they must have realized how bad it was, because they made the Plenti offer grapes, which they had missed on Plenti since it was an alternate week.

The next 3 week's S* offers:

Plums - 8/16
Bananas - 8/23 (should also be Plenti)
Tomatoes - 8/30

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017