This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

KMASHI 15000mAh External Battery Power Bank $12.50 AC @AMAZON Free Prime Shipping

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
KMASHI 15000mAh External Battery Power Bank $12.50 AC @Amazon plus Free Prime Shipping available

Coupon Code:  KMAS1991

LINK

15000mAh Power bank Monster capacity (15000mAh) 2A input significantly shortens charging time for your iPhone with ultra high capacity Lithium battery charging two mobile devices conveniently

• Super-fast charge output through dual USB ports (5V / 2A and 5V / 1A) allows for simultaneous charging of your iPad, iPhone, Android, and more at high speed.
  • Smooth, classical black design allows you to power up in style, while 4 status LEDs keep you informed of remaining capacity.
  • Very Practical Charger: Perfect for indoor or outdoor activities like travel, camping or hiking, emergencies, commuters and families.
  • Package contents: 1*Kmashi 15000mAh External Battery, 1*Micro USB cable,1*instruction manual,1 year warranty.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Excellent fast charger...

slloww (Jun. 22, 2016 @ 7:53a) |

expired

tooflyklu (Jun. 22, 2016 @ 8:29a) |

Coupon expired?!?

fzanetti (Sep. 06, 2016 @ 3:21p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

packlad said:   Product Link 
  Great, thanks. 

I'm having trouble finding the y-cable that you can use to get steady 5v/2a power by using both usb's on the kmashi.

Can anyone help? I don't know what the thing is called to search for it. "USB y-cable" doesn't seem to be it.

Needs to be 2 male usb to one male micro usb.

two males to female then male to micro

VERY odd.  I put in the code and got this message:
We're sorry, we weren't able to save your gift card or promotional code information. Please enter it again or try using another form of payment.

Then, I tried again...and got the same message.  However, it did apply the discount.  Thanks!

TheSpruceDeuce said:   I'm having trouble finding the y-cable that you can use to get steady 5v/2a power by using both usb's on the kmashi.

Can anyone help? I don't know what the thing is called to search for it. "USB y-cable" doesn't seem to be it.

Something like this perhaps? https://www.amazon.com/HIGHROCK-Enhancer-Female-Charge-Extension...

Can you buy 2 with the code for $12.50 each?

Yes I just purchased two at the same time and it came to $25.00

kdn102 said:   VERY odd.  I put in the code and got this message:
We're sorry, we weren't able to save your gift card or promotional code information. Please enter it again or try using another form of payment.

Then, I tried again...and got the same message.  However, it did apply the discount.  Thanks!

Same thing happened to me!  Thanks, OP - ordered one with discount.

I have had one of these for several months and very pleased. Will get another.

I bought it when this promo ran some time ago. Had to return it. It fried my iPhone. Buyer beware.

How did it toast your iPhone?

Ive used two of these and they are excellent...especially for the price!!!

kl001 said:   I bought it when this promo ran some time ago. Had to return it. It fried my iPhone. Buyer beware.
I should be very interested to know how you toasted your iPhone using this. I have two blackberrys I use with it and a Fire HD8.9 and absolutely no problems.  

Great deal, thanks OP!

Deal is still active

TheSpruceDeuce said:   I'm having trouble finding the y-cable that you can use to get steady 5v/2a power by using both usb's on the kmashi.

So the 2A port is not up to spec from what you are saying? It seems like it would have lower ratings if that was the case.

Bought two 10000mAh last year at $9.99 ea.  Worked great.  In for two more!

very good units

Code expired. Blah....

Excellent fast charger...

expired

Coupon expired?!?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017